FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Urgent Help Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Funny. My official Ford Professional Tech Society info states each part as Front Muffler Assembly and Rear Muffler Assembly. lol
ZX3_2NV,Mar 8 2010, 09:05 AM Wrote:So just to confirm what did the shop take out the rear squareish piece or the rounded middle piece.
[right][snapback]302933[/snapback][/right]

they took the rounded middle one out when i wanted them to take the lunchbox out.
Mystake,Mar 8 2010, 10:54 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Mar 8 2010, 09:05 AM Wrote:So just to confirm what did the shop take out the rear squareish piece or the rounded middle piece.

they took the rounded middle one out when i wanted them to take the lunchbox out.
[right][snapback]302970[/snapback][/right]

so they did a resonator delete..if it was me, id get an aftermarket muffler put where they removed the peice, and then straightpipe it back (means deleting the muffler aka lunchbox) near the endd of the bumper
Mystake,Mar 8 2010, 10:54 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]302970[/snapback][/right]

Well they were right then they did what you asked. You should have been more specific. If they change it for free consider yourself lucky.
CanadaSVT,Mar 8 2010, 08:34 PM Wrote:Funny.  My official Ford Professional Tech Society info states each part as Front Muffler Assembly and Rear Muffler Assembly.  lol
[right][snapback]302960[/snapback][/right]

that's what the parts catalog says too...

just don't expect people to listen to it.
Pages: 1 2 3