FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Not A Focus But Damn!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ken Block is a great driver......makes me wanna go out and do some ralling

check out this 530whp STi

http://video.kenblockracing.com/flash/play...4&video_id=9183
saw this on the suby forums.

at 3:00 is my favourite part.

B-A-D ass.
I think I just came a little. :ninja:
WAAAWWAAAWEEEEWAAAAA!!!

orgasm.....
I didn't know that DC shoes went that far and now sponsoring rally :))
sweet.
I think what theyre doing is marketing rally racing as a 'X' game...

You'll see much more rally advertising with your skateboard, snowbaord, and bmw shows/magazines, etc....really anything to do with extreme sports.

I think rally racing fits right in that slot. B)
Dude has MAD SKILZ. Sweet Vid.
this has been probably posted before, but here's Ken Block's snowboard/rally
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av0VsTxJd78
Sweet segway skillz y0! lol
Looks like the same track/venue that BF used for their commercial with the Charger SRT-8 Drift car being driven by Rhys Millen...
Drivesthebeast,Nov 14 2008, 10:08 PM Wrote:Looks like the same track/venue that BF used for their commercial with the Charger SRT-8 Drift car being driven by Rhys Millen...
[right][snapback]276460[/snapback][/right]

thats the only one i found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2DU_dzzQxM

can you show me a full video?
Yeah, that's the one I was thinking about...looks like the same location, and it would only make sense, as the Subie is sponsored by BF as well...
that is awesome i wish i had a suby:(
drunkinmonkey,Nov 15 2008, 12:37 PM Wrote:that is awesome i wish i had a suby:(
[right][snapback]276485[/snapback][/right]

you can pick up an '02 for faily good price
Drivesthebeast,Nov 14 2008, 11:08 PM Wrote:Looks like the same track/venue that BF used for their commercial with the Charger SRT-8 Drift car being driven by Rhys Millen...
I thought the same thing.

drunkinmonkey,Nov 15 2008, 01:37 PM Wrote:that is awesome i wish i had a suby:(
I'm on my second :D ... neither are able to do what the one in the video can though :( (Except tonight, because there's snow)
Aka,Nov 15 2008, 08:28 PM Wrote:
Drivesthebeast,Nov 14 2008, 11:08 PM Wrote:Looks like the same track/venue that BF used for their commercial with the Charger SRT-8 Drift car being driven by Rhys Millen...
I thought the same thing.

drunkinmonkey,Nov 15 2008, 01:37 PM Wrote:that is awesome i wish i had a suby:(
I'm on my second :D ... neither are able to do what the one in the video can though :( (Except tonight, because there's snow)
[right][snapback]276523[/snapback][/right]

have you done anything to your Saabaru yet?
My next car will have to be AWD or turbo or AWD Turbo.
If the Detroit 3 really DO fail, I will be looking at something else in the future too. If they can hold on, I'd be looking at the new Fusion, or the Pontiac G8 as a possible 2nd vehicle. If not, I'll be looking at Volvo S40 or S60's in a T5 AWD variant, or heck, maybe the R (yeah right, talking $30K used...lol). Or, I'd perhaps try and support the smaller companies like Mitsubishi...they are releasing a Lancer Ralliart that has the EVO's driveline (de-tuned mind you), but has a fully optioned out interior with power windows, locks, mirrors, stereo, leathers, etc etc...which I think is going to be a VERY hot seller for people wanting EVO-Esq performance, but without a completely frugal interior.
Drivesthebeast,Nov 23 2008, 02:36 PM Wrote:If the Detroit 3 really DO fail, I will be looking at something else in the future too.  If they can hold on, I'd be looking at the new Fusion, or the Pontiac G8 as a possible 2nd vehicle.  If not, I'll be looking at Volvo S40 or S60's in a T5 AWD variant, or heck, maybe the R (yeah right, talking $30K used...lol).  Or, I'd perhaps try and support the smaller companies like Mitsubishi...they are releasing a Lancer Ralliart that has the EVO's driveline (de-tuned mind you), but has a fully optioned out interior with power windows, locks, mirrors, stereo, leathers, etc etc...which I think is going to be a VERY hot seller for people wanting EVO-Esq performance, but without a completely frugal interior.
[right][snapback]277015[/snapback][/right]

Evo driveline? awd?!!
Pages: 1 2