FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massive Monday March 8th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Massive Monday Meet will happen on March 8th.

Come one, come all. Bring the family or your friends.
We will meet in the TimHorton's parking lot like ussual. Hang inside or outside.(weather pending)

We will also discuss up coming events such as a Scavenger Hunt, BBQ's and Cruises.

If you are planning on coming post up and I will update as soon as I can.

PS the dyno deposits can be given to me during this time to. It makes it easier for me and you.

Time 7pm ish - when ever you feel like.
Place Dixie & Aimco Tim Horton's/Wendy's parkking lot.

[Image: MeetingPlace.png]

Attending

Focus man, Focus
Scorcher000
Tiketz
GFXjamie (Maybe)
Mystake
NefCanuck (Maybe)
willcann
SL8RZZX3
2009SEL
Spinal
put me down as a maybe like usual lol
Maybe for me as well. It /is/ a bit far.
Surprise I can (and will weather permitting) be able to make this one so if people can't make Performance World they can see what's *almost* going to be on display @ the SVTOA Toronto booth, including the new goodies :P

NefCanuck
Every meet last year John I put your name on the list without waiting on your response.

I will be there.
Dammit im working. Id like to make it out soon thats forsure.
i might come, depending if anyone stick around lol
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 2 2010, 05:46 PM Wrote:Every meet last year John I put your name on the list without waiting on your response. 

I will be there.
[right][snapback]302557[/snapback][/right]

True but I was unsure this time if you were alowd lol.

And we will stick around for you willcann
BRING YOUR DYNOOOOO MONEY!!!!!!! John's collecting we need 10 Confimed cars before the end of the month.
i shall bring the cash and pay up monday for the dyno day aswell... i really want it to happen lol

how many deposits do we have so far???
not to many maybe 2 or 3.
I'll have my deposit at the next meeting.. I just bought new rubber and had to buy a washing machine cause ours broke.
i am going to make it out to this one!! Weather permiting...
I'm in.

Scorcher, I'd like to take you up on your offer to borrow the book.

Speaking of books, FocusMan.., any luck in those books from Kev?

Monday would be a good time for me to collect my reading material.

See you guys then.
im in as well now.
Looks like a good meet is going to happen.

2009SEL, just remind me on monday ok. That way you can use it.

Side Note:
My BB 8320 was set back to stock during a upgrading of the software. PC crashed and i didn't save any of my new numbers on the SIM since I got the BB (2008)... nough side. <_<

So I need some phone numbers from my ussuals lol and none ussuals, either PM or I'll ask you at the meet.
Thanks
I'll be there

Mystake i'll probably be leaving around 5:30pm text me monday if that's cool with you

Tiketz I'll be bringing the stuff to trade, not sure if i'll get a hold of Hardk0re before then as he's busy i'm sure with his new arrival
see you doodz there :lol:
SL8RZZX3,Mar 5 2010, 10:46 PM Wrote:I'll be there

Mystake i'll probably be leaving around 5:30pm text me monday if that's cool with you

Tiketz I'll be bringing the stuff to trade, not sure if i'll get a hold of Hardk0re before then as he's busy i'm sure with his new arrival
[right][snapback]302842[/snapback][/right]

will do dude. I'll be ready for 5:30 as well then.
The weather is awsome. See you boys tonight!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3