FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massive Meet Nov 3rd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I haven't seen anyone post up any info about the massive meet is there no more interest? Looks like the weather might be half decent I say As many of us come out for the last Meet this year. Lets see the support and celebrate the most attendance of Foci out in a single season.

I'll be there between 6:45 and 7:30 Anyone else I have some free parts

(Copied from Spinals PreviousPost)
Everyone is welcome, Wives, Girlfriends, Partners etc. Bring a chair if you want to sit (weather permitting) and don't forget a blanket, if not we can raid Wendys as we did last meet. Your car is storngly encouraged to join you.

PLACE: Dixie @ Aimco Timmies/Business Depot parking lot on the South East corner.

TIME: People usually show up around 7PM. How long everyone stays is up to the individual.

MASSIV MONDAY MART: Business As Usual I would assume.

Link to MMM page.

MAP: MAP

Please confirm if you can, or maybe attend. I will add those who are or maybe attending to the list below.

Hope to see you all at Dixie and Aimco.

Attending

1) ZX3_2NV (Wrangler Unlimited)
2) Focus man, Focus
3) NikiterZTS
4) Scorcher000
5) Spinal
6) GFXjamie Suburban
7) konafocuswrc
8) tippmann
9) NefCanuck
10) tiketz
11) ztwsquared
12) SL8RZZX3

Maybe

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
Good move Dru. Thanks for posting this up for me. I had forgotten due to the Warplane adventure and with Halloween prep. I should be there. Add me to the list.
Woo Hoo I get to make a List 1st time for everything Come on Guy 17 Degrees
im in

buy my parts people
I'll Be there like ussual :D
Work pending for me but if i dont gotta work i'll b there
ooo november 3rds my b-day :D
I'm in ...
oh wait come to think of it im off monday...wait n/m i got school at 6 DAMN IT :(
drunkinmonkey,Oct 31 2008, 02:22 PM Wrote:oh wait come to think of it im off monday...wait n/m i got school at 6 DAMN IT :(
[right][snapback]275750[/snapback][/right]

skip it
not a big deal, plus i thought you're too cool for school
NikiterZTS,Oct 31 2008, 09:06 PM Wrote:
drunkinmonkey,Oct 31 2008, 02:22 PM Wrote:oh wait come to think of it im off monday...wait n/m i got school at 6 DAMN IT :(
[right][snapback]275750[/snapback][/right]

skip it
not a big deal, plus i thought you're too cool for school
[right][snapback]275756[/snapback][/right]

i can t skip it i only have school 2 nights a week and i missed last wednesday i can miss to 2 days :(
ill be there for sure this time and its a day b4 my bday :lol:
put me on the list :) gotta grab some stuff off u dru and ill be rocking the Sub
Spinal,Oct 31 2008, 04:30 PM Wrote:ill be there for sure this time and its a day b4 my bday  :lol:
[right][snapback]275761[/snapback][/right]

B day beats lol
naa jokes or am I <_<
we need more people
count me in
i will be there also
The "Six Million Dollar" Fusion and its owner (who doesn't quite have the same amount of bodywork done, but damn close :lol:) will be making an appearance ;)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Nov 2 2008, 11:47 AM Wrote:The "Six Million Dollar" Fusion and its owner (who doesn't quite have the same amount of bodywork done, but damn close :lol:) will be making an appearance ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]275807[/snapback][/right]

I'll try to remember to bring my wax for ya.
Scorcher000,Nov 2 2008, 04:59 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Nov 2 2008, 11:47 AM Wrote:The "Six Million Dollar" Fusion and its owner (who doesn't quite have the same amount of bodywork done, but damn close :lol:) will be making an appearance ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]275807[/snapback][/right]

I'll try to remember to bring my wax for ya.
[right][snapback]275811[/snapback][/right]

You may need a Coleman Stove to soften it up first. LOL :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3