FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Canada Hockey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know how many times I've watched the replay on the women's hockey final, but what an impressive effort. Most those girls would give my male team mates a run for their money or a good kicking :lol:

Bet you guys are well happy, let's just hope the men's final brings you gold as well :)
I heard the IOC is investigating the women's team because after the arena closed they skated on the ice with beer and cigars.. lol

Who cares, let em celebrate!
It was an American reporter that exposed it. Suprise suprise :rolleyes:
it was there house they should be able to do what ever they want...

Oh that is PATHETIC! How jealous can you get, its a Canadian game which was won by Canadians in your own country.

But from what I gather, there's always been a bit of conflict between the US and Canada, so no doubt the US will win some time in the future. I wonder if pettyness will come into it then :lol:
They said they are investigating only because ONE member of the team was under the legal drinking age..
paolo,Feb 26 2010, 10:44 AM Wrote:They said they are investigating only because ONE member of the team was under the legal drinking age..
[right][snapback]302219[/snapback][/right]

From a legal perspective I can see the issue but FFS, don't they have anything better to do? <_<

Great game BTW, the Canadian men were watching and you could just see the intensity in their eyes as they watched.

NefCanuck
.................yeah, because most of them know the women could beat the sh*t out of them :lol: There's a lotta butch women in that team, I wouldn't f*ck with them :lol:

I thought the youngest in the team was 18? Or is the legal age to drink 21 in Canada???

Still, its really petty to knock a team after such a successful campaign.
paolo,Feb 26 2010, 10:44 AM Wrote:They said they are investigating only because ONE member of the team was under the legal drinking age..
[right][snapback]302219[/snapback][/right]

That's not entirely true, that's just one scenario of the situation. They said pubicly celebrating was not a smart idea, but in their dressing rooms in fine.
Now THAT is a right crock of sh*t! Team just won Gold against the arch rivals, how the hell do they expect to act, all casual??? :lol:
Absolute bs if they get s*** for it. they just won gold at the Olympics, who wouldnt celebrate? when i played friggen low life hockey and we wont gold when i was 17 we would drink in the change rooms and such and watch following games with a beer, we werent bothered because we WON.

wow.... sooooo gay LOL
what's the IOC going to do? Take away their medals?

this is such a non-issue outside maybe chastising the players.. whoopty-doo!

Surprised they don't investigate plechenko's (sp?) misstep onto the 1st place podium before stepping down to the second to accept his flowers... now that's poor sportsmanship.
Woopy, Canada V USA in mens final....who could ever have imagined that :lol:

But they had a lucky escape in 3rd period with Slovakia, almost fell apart. They better not play like that in the final!!!
GO Canada GO!!
If they win gold we break the record for most golds won at the winter olympics. No pressure!
WOOHOOOO CROSBY FTW!!
GOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDDD

GO CANADA GO

EH!
WWWWWOOOOOOO!!!! GOLD FOR THE MEN!!! WHAT A GAME!!!!

Can't imagine how proud you guys are, owning both the men and women USA teams in the final!

WOOOOP!!!! :)
Great ending!
what the heck is FTW? ive never seen that acronom before.

But they won BTW! what a good game. oh and congratz to USA for their silver medal, so they dont feel so bad.
paolo,Feb 28 2010, 06:14 PM Wrote:what the heck is FTW?  ive never seen that acronom before.

But they won BTW!  what a good game.  oh and congratz to USA for their silver medal,  so they dont feel so bad.
[right][snapback]302373[/snapback][/right]

FTW - FOR THE WIN

and YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CANADA!

who needs standup comedy when you can watch the americans get a silver? :D
Pages: 1 2