FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Official Election Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am suddenly interested in politics. My local PC candidate turns out to be a TOTAL BABE!

[Image: _RIC0638.JPG]

:blink:

Damn, she's f'n cute. My candidate is an old fashioned bible thumpin two faced lying hypoctritical assclown who walks around like he's got a stick shoved up his ass. I'm considering not even voting, but that goes way against what I believe in, can't bitch about it if I don't vote... Now if she was my candidate, I'd almost be motivated to help out with the campaign :D
whats her name anyway?
She's got my vote lol! :lol:
needs a nose job

Regards
-I sleep with models.
Flofocus,Sep 22 2008, 10:45 AM Wrote:needs a nose job

Regards
-I sleep with models.
[right][snapback]272975[/snapback][/right]

Sleeping with Hot Wheels and R/C model cars doesn't count :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 22 2008, 01:19 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Sep 22 2008, 10:45 AM Wrote:needs a nose job

Regards
-I sleep with models.
[right][snapback]272975[/snapback][/right]

Sleeping with Hot Wheels and R/C model cars doesn't count :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]272978[/snapback][/right]

Weak. :lol:

I'm just buggin anyways...this place is notorious of guys posting stoopid 'ugly chick comments' when they have NO chance of getting laid by ANY hot chick. :lol:
[Image: n38315227152_860440_198.jpg]

Her name is Christina Perrault and she is running here in Toronto-Danforth. She hasn't a chance to win as she is up against that dick Jack Layton. If she comes knocking on my door I'll get her to pose with me.
2001 ZTS,Sep 22 2008, 03:06 PM Wrote:[Image: n38315227152_860440_198.jpg]

[right][snapback]272991[/snapback][/right]

I can't tell who sucks balls more...
This is her Facebook page:

Webpage
2001 ZTS,Sep 22 2008, 04:24 PM Wrote:This is her Facebook page:

Webpage
[right][snapback]273009[/snapback][/right]

lol stop stalking her guys :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 22 2008, 05:12 PM Wrote:I can't tell who sucks balls more...
[right][snapback]273007[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 22 2008, 04:12 PM Wrote:I can't tell who sucks balls more...
[right][snapback]273007[/snapback][/right]

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess this guy:

[Image: pride2007-028.jpg]
NikiterZTS,Sep 22 2008, 05:29 PM Wrote:lol stop stalking her guys  :lol:
[right][snapback]273010[/snapback][/right]

x2
Facebook Wrote:Christina is a lifelong resident of Toronto and is engaged to Sean Fleming, who holds an MBA from York University and is a former Canadian Wakeboarding champion.
[Image: n38315227152_1013715_8629.jpg]

:P

Oh Christ you'd laugh
I forgot that my voting district is Brant...so I had to vote for a candidate in Brantford...lol...

I voted for the Tories...and that's only because they seem to give a rats azz about the Canadian Military...
So I heard this chick came dead last in her riding is that true?
ZX3_2NV,Oct 15 2008, 12:13 PM Wrote:So I heard this chick came dead last in her riding is that true?
[right][snapback]274625[/snapback][/right]

I wouldn't be caught dead riding her last. Oh wait, did I read that wrong?

I worked as a DRO in Scarborough Centre yesterday and you wouldn't believe the amount of morons that came in without any ID. Its only been in the newspaper/radio/and on TV since the election was called. I was also surprised at how few people came out to vote. You would think with the state of our economy people would want to have a say as to who is running our nation. But "Dancing with the Stars" was on TV last night. That might have kept some people at home. :fag:
Re: Voter Turnout

All I can say is pathetic... in my riding I think the final vote count was only somewhere in the 25,000 range and last stats I had access to peg the number of eligible voters at atleast double that number :(

People get the government they vote for (or don't for as the case may be)

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2