FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday West 09/22/2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well the summer is coming to an end and the road will soon be turning to $#it. Lets get out and enjoy the nice days while they still last. As most of you have noticed, the sun is falling behind the horizion earlier and earlier as the summer comes to an end. These meets will go on. On as long as the interest is there. :unsure:

Everyone is welcome, Wives, Girlfriends, Partners etc. Bring a chair if you want to sit (weather permitting), if not we can raid Wendys as we did last meet. Your car is storngly encouraged to join you.

PLACE: Dixie @ Aimco Timmies/Business Depot parking lot on the South East corner.

TIME: People usually show up around 7PM. How long everyone stays is up to the individual.

MASSIV MONDAY MART: Business As Usual I would assume.

Link to MMM page.

MAP: MAP

Please confirm if you can, or maybe attend. I will add those who are or maybe attending to the list below.

Focus Canada Stickers are still available although in limited colours. Get them while they last.... 1 for $4 or 2 for $7.
[Image: fc_sticker_final_Jul27.gif]

Hope to see you all at Dixie and Aimco.

Attending

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) Scorcher000
3) ZTWsquared
4) konafocuswrc
5) Spinal
6) Tiketz
7) AckermaNzx3
8)

Maybe

1) ZX3_2NV (pending parts sales)
2)
3)
4)
Huray ya remembered lol.
i m in this time..

and i will try to get off from work earlier..

aww s***, i m late to work now..
Cool man, it would be nice to see you out before the end of the season.
Ill come out if its to unload some parts if not i can't miss prison break
Have fun guys, still carless... hopefully I can make the next one (Or maybe an East meet if I get my car back when they promised, since I'll be on vacation by then)

NefCanuck
Wow Dan, no wheels yet? What is going on with your ride. What is their ETA on getting it back to you? Or is it taking longer because you are waiting for the body kit to arrive?
ill be there and kev imma get those files for you off my ipod.
Sweet, Thanks Mike.
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 16 2008, 03:01 PM Wrote:Wow Dan, no wheels yet?  What is going on with your ride.  What is their ETA on getting it back to you?  Or is it taking longer because you are waiting for the body kit to arrive?
[right][snapback]272572[/snapback][/right]

I called the shop today, the new right front suspension was being put in as I was talking to the guy who answered the phone. With the paint & prep for the other parts (fender, hood and passenger door) they figure Sept 26 is VERY achievable

Though I did explain why that date is important, my mom hits 60 that day and I want to take her to really nice place, she won't drive herself that far anymore (and her car would kill me, a base model Mazda 3 sedan that rides so badly I get carsick in it :ph34r:) so I would need to play "Drivin' My Momma" ;)

NefCanuck
I will be there
ill be coming out this week
might have the mbrp exhaust on too, either that or a stock one half way to the ground
Looks like its going to be another great turn out this Monday. Thanks guys!!!!!
I'll be there! buying up some parts! :D
Well we had a great show of Foci's at the Dixie Ford Show n Shine, so to say I believe there might be a lil bigger numbers of ppl coming this time. Maybe. Atleast 6 more.
i might show up little bit late..

other dumbass screwed up remote starter install and they send customer to our location and i am the one have to take a look at it..and fix problem...maybe i will have to redo it..if the job is butchered..
konafocuswrc,Sep 21 2008, 06:15 PM Wrote:i might show up little bit late..

other dumbass screwed up remote starter install and they send customer to our location and i am the one have to take a look at it..and fix problem...maybe i will have to redo it..if the job is butchered..
[right][snapback]272933[/snapback][/right]

EEE good luck.
Oh and Kevin please don't forget that trany fluid I needed thanx again.
Castrol (6.6L is what I need) MERCON V ATF auto trany fluid
Ill be there around 7 With my Jeep not sure how long ill hang around for though Hopefully we get some good numbers out this meet
Scorcher000,Sep 22 2008, 07:11 AM Wrote:EEE good luck.
Oh and Kevin please don't forget that trany fluid I needed thanx again.
Castrol (6.6L is what I need) MERCON V ATF auto trany fluid
[right][snapback]272949[/snapback][/right]

Your oil is in the car already. BTW you have to get 12L as I can only get it by the case. Maybe someone can buy a few litres from you.
No prob c u there.
Pages: 1 2