FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dixie Ford Show & Shine - Sept 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's the event flyer:

Dixie Ford Show & Shine Sept 21/08

NefCanuck
is anyone going to go? i'll enter my fofo if im not alone :ph34r:
Might be something I could do. I will have to check the schedule, and with the wife.... I am drunk right now. Maybe tomorrow I will have a better idea. :D :D :D
Spinal,Sep 12 2008, 11:02 PM Wrote:is anyone going to go? i'll enter my fofo if im not alone :ph34r:
[right][snapback]272323[/snapback][/right]
LOL - never the first one on the dance floor, eh? If the weather's good I'm going.
I'll be there in spirit only, unless I can get a ride (Next year though, next year -insert evil cliche villain laughter here)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 13 2008, 01:22 PM Wrote:I'll be there in spirit only, unless I can get a ride (Next year though, next year -insert evil cliche villain laughter here)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]272332[/snapback][/right]
If I go I can give you a lift.
ZTWsquared,Sep 13 2008, 12:43 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Sep 13 2008, 01:22 PM Wrote:I'll be there in spirit only, unless I can get a ride (Next year though, next year -insert evil cliche villain laughter here)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]272332[/snapback][/right]
If I go I can give you a lift.
[right][snapback]272333[/snapback][/right]

Sure, I'll take the ride, by next Sunday I'll be stir crazy (right now I'm treating this as a mini vacation :P)

NefCanuck
ZTWsquared,Sep 13 2008, 05:02 AM Wrote:
Spinal,Sep 12 2008, 11:02 PM Wrote:is anyone going to go? i'll enter my fofo if im not alone :ph34r:
LOL - never the first one on the dance floor, eh? If the weather's good I'm going.
[right][snapback]272328[/snapback][/right]
you gonna enter though? i just got a new surprise i can't wait to show it off :lol:
Spinal,Sep 13 2008, 07:51 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Sep 13 2008, 05:02 AM Wrote:
[right][snapback]272328[/snapback][/right]
you gonna enter though? i just got a new surprise i can't wait to show it off :lol:
[right][snapback]272337[/snapback][/right]
Maybe ... I'm not that great a detailer ... on the other hand if there's a wagon category there won't likely be much competition
ZTWsquared,Sep 13 2008, 07:46 PM Wrote:Maybe ... I'm not that great a detailer ... on the other hand if there's a wagon category there won't likely be much competition
[right][snapback]272338[/snapback][/right]
psh...detailing. just take it to the touchless wash, get the ultimate one. get some detailing spray and you're good to go. thats what ill do lol.
I may go so don't count me out, and Ken I'll clean up your engine for ya if thats what your worried about lol, or justa quick glaze on the paint no biggie.
If I can't go I'll say by Thursday.
Also do we just show up and say heres my 5 buck I'm in or do we have to phone up and reg?
Scorcher000,Sep 13 2008, 09:40 PM Wrote:I may go so don't count me out, and Ken I'll clean up your engine for ya if thats what your worried about lol, or justa quick glaze on the paint no biggie.
If I can't go I'll say by Thursday.
Also do we just show up and say heres my 5 buck I'm in or do we have to phone up and reg?
[right][snapback]272344[/snapback][/right]

Just show up but make sure you arrive at least an hour early as I know they don't have the same amount of space for display as last year so things will get real tight, real fast.

NefCanuck
I will probably be there about 830 - 9 ish sitting across from it at the A&W/coffe style. Waitting for it to begin. Anyone that cares to join me is welcome to.
I always seem to miss this show im taking a course that weekend and my Focus is in no shape for car shows anymore
Scorcher000,Sep 15 2008, 08:53 AM Wrote:I will probably be there about 830 - 9 ish sitting across from it at the A&W/coffe style. Waitting for it to begin. Anyone that cares to join me is welcome to.
[right][snapback]272423[/snapback][/right]
you gonna enter you car in john? if so i'll meet you at the A&W at 8!
See ya there buddy.
Ok so lets get a count of people coming out to this event.

Just copy and paste it into your reply to see the number of people coming.

1 Scorcher000 (John)
I'm going to try to make this one.

Is there a category for v6 stock mustangs?
darkpuppet,Sep 18 2008, 08:48 AM Wrote:I'm going to try to make this one.

Is there a category for v6 stock mustangs?
[right][snapback]272684[/snapback][/right]

No Idea whats what. my brother used to work there before, he says alot of classics and stangs so you never know.
so we got

1 john
2 mike

1 Maybe - puppet

John am I meeting u at 8 @ the a&w?
Pages: 1 2