FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Am I Born Under An Unlocky Star?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am so angry right now that I could chew steel and spit nails :angry:

I was on my way to the Massiv meet @ Dixie & Amico and I was stopped at Eastgate Parkway waiting to turn onto Dixie.

I get the advance green and proceed into the intersection when the jack@$$ coming the opposite way comes through and hits me! :blink:

Bear in mind that his side only had an advance green as well so he blew through a red to hit me (had a witness and the cop charged the moron after getting all of our statements)

The Fusion had to be towed off, the right front well is bent in at a 45 degree angle the right front bumper is crunched to the point that it's separated from the inner fender liner, the front bumper and right front passenger light are askew as well. Lucky that none of the bags popped, the car that hit me had both of his bags go.

Tow truck driver figures $5K of damage at least (He was unsure because he has no idea if the AWD hardware got torqued in any way)

So at this point I've left a message with my insurance company and the friggin' merry go round starts again (and we haven't even finished dealing with the last claim yet) this time they aren't waiting a week to send an adjuster, I'm making that perfectly clear <_<

Out a car at least a week again, maybe two... damnit are they giving licenses to brain dead chimps or what? :angry:

NefCacnuck
WOW that f***ing sucks!!!!

glad you are ok and that he didnt do any major damage!!
Dang dude, glad to hear your alright. i think licenses are givin now on a dollar value rather then passing the test.
We were all sitting in the Wendys when we saw it go by on the hook. Couldn't really tell how much damage there was as it was gettin dark and it was raining.

I am really sorry to hear about this Daniel. Ken went off looking for you after the tow truck went by. Not sure if he found you or not. If there is anything that I can do for you please feel free to ask. I would be more than happy to help.
Glad to hear your in one piece Dan. What did the other guy have to say in his defense?

So sad to hear Daniel. Hopefully the insurance company is easier to deal with this time around.

Seems you have a f-tard magnet installed somewhere. They are drawn to you! :)

Good luck.
Dan, that is some luck. I hope things go a little smoother this time.
Well at least your ok Dan! I hope everything goes well for you, shoot me a pm if you need anything, anything at all.
WOW! Just glad 2 hear your ok! Good luck yet again!
so sorry to hear about your ford fusion nefcanuck

Well Daniel, I'll join the "I'm glad you're OK" crowd; sucks for the Fusion but it can be replaced if need be.
thats is too bad Dan....really sucks

on a side note....what now? are u gonna be fixing this car or going to be looking for a new one?
Move out of Mississauga. Drivers suck there. The number of times I have witnessed a driver running a red in that city, just awes me.
meford4u,Sep 9 2008, 09:02 AM Wrote:Move out of Mississauga.  Drivers suck there.  The number of times I have witnessed a driver running a red in that city, just awes me.
[right][snapback]271943[/snapback][/right]
I have to agree with Meford. Everytime I go "out west" it's like being in the Wild West, or like driving in Quebec.

Daniel, does Ford make a tank? Oh, and I'm glad your still with us.
meford4u,Sep 9 2008, 09:02 AM Wrote:Move out of Mississauga.  Drivers suck there.  The number of times I have witnessed a driver running a red in that city, just awes me.
[right][snapback]271943[/snapback][/right]

x3.

I was there twice last weekend and Jen and I almost bit a half dozen times.

Something about drivers in Mississauga.

Sorry about the car Dan.
s***teh man, look at the bright side, you do have some luck, you came out uninjured....again!
The important thing is your ok and hopefully your insurance will be on the ball and get the car fixed or replaced asap but look on the bright side im sure if they deside to fix it you can fit a 3D Carbon lip kit in with the mix.
Wow Dan, some people need to have stayed in the evolutionary muck eh?

It's good that you're ok. Perhaps a nice Escape XLT or Limited will give you the upper hand next time if the Fusion can't be saved? Guys are already raving about the new 6-speed and the increased power from the revamped Duratec 30... the same motor that's in the Fusion ;)
Well wow that sucks. Look at the good side, New body Kit :D :D . For those that say driving in "The West" lol, you have to be agressive and controlling or some retard with a ... on his head is going to side-swipe you. They really need to make the licencing alot harder then a 15 min road test down Kenedy in some side street across Steels up the 410 and back in Brampton Drive Test Centre lol.
Atlantic is very good serivce, quality and speed. Though when you get it back we'll check it out with a fine tooth comb. Glad to hear your ok.
OAC_Sparky,Sep 9 2008, 02:12 AM Wrote:Well Daniel, I'll join the "I'm glad you're OK" crowd; sucks for the Fusion but it can be replaced if need be.
[right][snapback]271923[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, a bit stiff & sore this morning after the adrenaline wore off (I was bouncing off the walls last night until 1AM :ph34r:

True enough that cars can be replaced (I'm sure it'll be repaired in this case though, I can't see it costing more to fix than a 6 month old car is worth) I'm just PO'ed because I'd only just had the first oil change on the thing :(

The car is going to be fixed by the bodyshop that Dixie uses (Atlantic) but when I called the broker this AM the broker was already saying things like "Atlantic work isn't the best, we have a lot of return visits... yadda yadda"

At this point if the insurance company acts in an unreasonable fashion, when it clearly isn't my fault I'll pay the cost of the repairs and take them to court to get my money back <_< I refuse to be out a car nearly a month again :angry:

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6