FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday West, 09/08/08.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
konafocuswrc,Sep 5 2008, 03:43 PM Wrote:gawd..i will just give you a clue..
something cylinder shape..
don't say baby poo poo seat..
[right][snapback]271731[/snapback][/right]

SVT short block ?
:)
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 6 2008, 10:32 AM Wrote:Roof mounted surface to air missle?  :lol:
[right][snapback]271756[/snapback][/right]

nah~ i prefer putting laser beam inside of my current roof scoop..
a tin can O.o
im a maybe for this meet, have only been out once and that was a while ago. maybe if nick goes ill cruise up with him
I should be there...John can you bring my stuff please Thanks

Lets go for a cruise
Tiketz,Sep 7 2008, 09:19 PM Wrote:I should be there...John can you bring my stuff please Thanks

Lets go for a cruise

[right][snapback]271806[/snapback][/right]
Ya no prob buddy, It;s only been like what a month mayber 2 since I was suspost to give it to you lol. I'll be there no matter what.
Alright guys lets try and get out crusing before the sun hits the horizion. I am sure you have all noticed the days getting shorter all the time. I won't have the camera tomorrow, so I am relying on one of you to bring one. See you all tomorrow night!
I gotcha covered with my Kodak and my BB Curve.
So where is this cruise going to take us? DQ, DownTown, Airport(I've been tryin to find a road where we can get some pics of the fields without being chased off by PoPo lol)?
If we do plan on getting pic's we cannot procrastinate. We will need to leave ASAP or we won't get where we want to go before the sun goes down. So if we want to do it we will all need to be there on time. This means you Focus Man, Focus!!!! :rolleyes: :rofl: :twak:
I can only promise 7:30 in my case I'm afraid, but on the up side that should be enough light to install the new goodies that arrived last week. They aren't a big thing at all, but a nice little styling "tweak" for the Fusion ;)

NefCanuck
I'll be there at 7 ish gots to clean the car up it's pretty dirty and maybe check out Crappy tire to see what color I should paint my calipers lol.
We can wait for you Daniel. You still have me guessing as to what you have. Did you get the engine cover painted or something?
I will be there for 7:15
I won't make it out. I'm in class from 6-9 :( balls.
JAMUS,Sep 8 2008, 03:12 PM Wrote:I won't make it out. I'm in class from 6-9 :( balls.
[right][snapback]271871[/snapback][/right]
Dude you gots to try one time or set up one out there like last time.
Skip school, thats what I would do.
hey guys....i think its gonna rain.....no?
NikiterZTS,Sep 8 2008, 03:41 PM Wrote:hey guys....i think its gonna rain.....no?
[right][snapback]271874[/snapback][/right]

I was looking coming fromt Miss and derry rd area just some mist but looks like theres a clear spot still going weather or not.
There was actually a good turn out tonight even though it rained. We ended up sitting in Wendys for most of the night. We did get some bad news though. We heard through the grapevine that Daniel was rear ended on his way to the meet. I guess we will have to wait for the conformation post to verify this. We even had an unconfirmed newb show up.

Again thanks for comin out guys!
wow...Dan really is having some bad luck with cars now a days.....i hope his alright and his new Fusion....i'd be very mad
Pages: 1 2 3