FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday West, 09/08/08.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just before we packed up for the night we saw a fusion on a tow-truck, looked like dans set of wheels, both tails were busted. hope hes ok and stuff.

otherwise turnout was pretty good and i love my hoodscoop lol.
Spinal,Sep 8 2008, 10:23 PM Wrote:just before we packed up for the night we saw a fusion on a tow-truck, looked like dans set of wheels, both tails were busted. hope hes ok and stuff.

otherwise turnout was pretty good and i love my hoodscoop lol.
[right][snapback]271895[/snapback][/right]
I know we didn't show it much be we loved your hoodscoop too ... I dropped in at Atlantic AUtobody on the way home and indeed Daniel's car was in the compound there ... no damage to the rear end though.

I spoke to him briefly and he was the victim of someone coming through a red light while he had the advance green for a left turn ... smucked the right front of his car - he's not sure how bad the damage to the car is but fortunately it seems like he's okay ... I think the big issue now is that he can't drive a rental car because it wouldn't have the special pedals etc that he needs - so he's without transportation while its getting fixed.
Poor guy, same as last time. If it wasn't for bad luck.....

I wonder what he was going to show us?
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 8 2008, 08:57 PM Wrote:There was actually a good turn out tonight even though it rained.  We ended up sitting in Wendys for most of the night.  We did get some bad news though.  We heard through the grapevine that Daniel was rear ended on his way to the meet.  I guess we will have to wait for the conformation post to verify this.  We even had an unconfirmed newb show up.

Again thanks for comin out guys!
[right][snapback]271888[/snapback][/right]

Edit: The newbie was Hotwiesguy. I forgot his screen name until now. Sorry man.
I only got 2 pics lol. Just before everyone got there and one of Kev lol I'll post them anyways.
i am gonna be at the next meeting!!
i got something to show off~!!
and by that time, i will have my dslr handy..
Sorry it took me soo long to up load the only 2 pics I had lol.
[Image: IMG00110.jpg]
[Image: IMG00111.jpg]
Scorcher000,Sep 15 2008, 10:21 PM Wrote:Sorry it took me soo long to up load the only 2 pics I had lol.
[right][snapback]272491[/snapback][/right]

Thanks John. Thanks a lot! :blink:
tigger represent!!! B)
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 16 2008, 09:21 AM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Sep 15 2008, 10:21 PM Wrote:Sorry it took me soo long to up load the only 2 pics I had lol.

[right][snapback]272513[/snapback][/right]

What's the problem ... you're rolling on Linglong tires for gawd's sake.
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 16 2008, 08:21 AM Wrote:

No problem buddy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 16 2008, 08:21 AM Wrote:

Dude, I'd rather have been picutred under a fraekin' "Hello Kitty" umbrella then what happened to me that night :lol:

NefCanuck
[Image: 1_522752239l.jpg]

more pictures

[Image: 1_821150442l.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3