FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Should I Be Worried?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the back of my wagon between the inside and outside walls I found this epoxy 'muffin' filled with metal shavings. What could it have been used for and why was it behind the wall panel. Is it there from the factory by accident or is it a sign that there was some work done on the car's body? What could it have been used for? Any thoughts?

I'd post the pic I just took but my Photobucket is acting up at the moment. Just picture a flat topped muffin made from clear epoxy but filled with metal shavings.
Here's a blurry pic

[Image: muffin.jpg]
Wow, I've never seen anything like that from a car before, sorry...who's next?
Weird -- never seen that before.
Orgone generator?

orgone wierdness
Yup, it's an orgone generator...every ford comes with one, as they only start with a prayer ....... lol j/k

Looks like ZTW found what it is tho...definitely weird to me...but not to others I'm sure.
So your car was previously owned by a member who practices the occult. Good stuff. If not, someone at Ford has issues! :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 26 2008, 11:13 AM Wrote:So your car was previously owned by a member who practices the occult. Good stuff. If not, someone at Ford has issues! :lol:
[right][snapback]271070[/snapback][/right]
You're probably right -- on both counts. :lol:
Last night I was debadging the wagon at work and in the right light I could see the faint markings of a Cisco Systems sticker on the back making this a former fleet vehicle (which explains the total lack of options). Maybe Cisco has some less than hi-tech troubleshooting tools that they may have left behind. :P
In my previous (and future) jobs dealing with Cisco products, sometimes the only thing that helps is prayer... :lol:
heelchain,Aug 26 2008, 01:42 PM Wrote:Last night I was debadging the wagon at work and in the right light I could see the faint markings of a Cisco Systems sticker on the back making this a former fleet vehicle (which explains the total lack of options).  Maybe Cisco has some less than hi-tech troubleshooting tools that they may have left behind.  :P
[right][snapback]271074[/snapback][/right]

that worry me to no end.
Orgone generator? That's more insane than the popular moron on Focus Fanatics that believes magnets on his fuel line give him better mileage.
LightAges,Aug 27 2008, 03:08 AM Wrote:Orgone generator? That's more insane than the popular moron on Focus Fanatics that believes magnets on his fuel line give him better mileage.
[right][snapback]271117[/snapback][/right]

You mean they don't??? :o

Now I have to demagnetize the entire truck... cause I figured it one magnet works...