FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday East
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well here we grow again. Come one, come all to the first bi-weekly Massiv Monday East meet. This is going to be the first time I am goping to this location so if you can't find me well I probably haven't found myself. :lol: The first of many is going to be held in the Costco Ajax parking lot. The address is listed below.

150 Kingston Road East
Ajax, Ontario L1Z 1E5

MAP

So post up here if you can make it and I will add you to the list.

CONFIRMED

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) Scorcher000
3) hardk0re (shopping at Costco, bring a list)
4) SL8RZZX3
5) Spinal
6) phased_focus
7)

MAYBE

1) Tiketz
2) NikiterZTS
3)
4)
Wow didn't think that was that far but OK I'm there. As a test for the next one.
Yeah, we'll see how it goes. Maybe next time we will have it at Kennedy Commons. Remember this is only the first meet. The location isn't set in stone yet.
Thats so close I may aswell do my costco shopping that day and go to the meet! :)
Awww $hit i will be on afternoon shift!! :angry:

how late do these meets go until? i'm not done work until 11:40pm

What time do they start at? I might swing by on break if i can get away from work
well I'm coming from Brampton so like around 7 730 ish so till 930 10 ish. Ussually
UPDATE, FC.NET stickers will be available at this Massiv East Meet. I should have them in hand by tomorrow. Get them while they last!!!!

[Image: fc_sticker_final_Jul27.gif]
Don't you guys think it is a little bit too far as mentioned previously ?? :)) just an opinion.
Well the East End meets are for the members who live in the East End and can't always make it out to Mississauga for the regular Massiv Monday. This way it gives the other members a chance to have their own meet and not have to travel all the way across the city.

You are more than welcome to join us but The regular Mississauga meet will still continue on as well.

BTW, stickers will be available at the next Mississauga Meet as well.
I understand, alright. :)) I thought you live in Scarborough... well i bet that location is still closer for you than missisauga XD
Hey kev 2 or 3 grey ones for me buddy appriciate it. How much again?
I believe the posted price is 1 for $4 and 2 for $7.
So 3 for 9 lol jks hey the Machanis and Aerospace unions are trying to get into my work lol theres a vote on tues what do you think kev ii say no way.
Change mine to a Confirmed ! i'm taking that week off :D
SL8RZZX3,Aug 14 2008, 03:43 PM Wrote:Change mine to a Confirmed ! i'm taking that week off :D
[right][snapback]270442[/snapback][/right]

Well isn't that determination. Taking a week off work to come out to a Monday meet. I wish all our members had that ambition. See you there!!!!
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 14 2008, 08:17 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Aug 14 2008, 03:43 PM Wrote:Change mine to a Confirmed ! i'm taking that week off :D
[right][snapback]270442[/snapback][/right]

Well isn't that determination. Taking a week off work to come out to a Monday meet. I wish all our members had that ambition. See you there!!!!
[right][snapback]270457[/snapback][/right]

I had it booked off so i can get stuff ready for next weekend, then changed my mind and was just going to take friday off. But people at work are pissing me off, so i figured a week off will do me good. And i can make it to some meets that i haven't been able to go to with the car being under construction for so long
i think i'll be able to come out after work....
Kev can you try and save me some stickers,if I don't show up to the meet

Please 1 red and 1 silver

Thanks
i should be there :lol:
Like i posted last time and yet forgot to bring it. I have a 2.5" SS flewpipe for manual Duratec for free take it or leave it. If you are planing on getting a header and it does not have a flex pipe like most don't well I have a deal for you. C you there. First Come First Serve.
Pages: 1 2 3