FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so my stock tires are at about 71K so it's time to change them. I'm losing air in the back tires pretty fast so i hate having to put air back in every 2 weeks.

I'm shopping around for 205s 16 for my sedan (00-04 came with P6's).

Anyone selling their rubber? Which place should I look at for tires? My dad wants to go to Costco cuz you save the tax but I saw their page and they don't have much.

Try Sams club, my father-in-law just replaced his Pirreli's on his F-150 and they cost about half of what the dealership charged.

Or tire rack.
I have two P6 tires just sitting in the garage

Condition almost new

Price $40 you pick them up
I have 2 Bridgestone Potenza G009 that are almost new....will let them go for $75
Tiketz,Aug 4 2008, 09:35 AM Wrote:I have two P6 tires just sitting in the garage

Condition almost new

[right][snapback]269868[/snapback][/right]

If he dosnt want them I'll buy them! :D
do you still have them? how much would it cost me to get these tires installed and balanced?

can u send me ur contact in a PM?
check your inbox i sent you a PM
Go see Wayne Pittman at MegaWheelz on the queensway and stanfield rd. Tell them your in the FocusCanada.net club and they are open saturdays untill 230pm I believe. http://www.megawheelz.com
Your welcome.
I will also install them for you if you are interested in the Potenza G009....
thanks all for the replies. I ended up going to wheels for less out in Vaughan (hwy 7/weston). The guy made a mistake on my stock pirelli's so the size wasn't right but i ended up getting 2 firenza's. $180 cash for tires, mounting/balancing/ and installation.

It'd say the service and quality is pretty good there. I thought i'd leave this feedback for you if anyone ever goes there.
Tiketz,Aug 4 2008, 09:35 AM Wrote:I have two P6 tires just sitting in the garage

Condition almost new

[right][snapback]269868[/snapback][/right]

PM'ed