Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb: Tires
so my stock tires are at about 71K so it's time to change them. I'm losing air in the back tires pretty fast so i hate having to put air back in every 2 weeks.

I'm shopping around for 205s 16 for my sedan (00-04 came with P6's).

Anyone selling their rubber? Which place should I look at for tires? My dad wants to go to Costco cuz you save the tax but I saw their page and they don't have much.

Be the change you want to see in this world.
Try Sams club, my father-in-law just replaced his Pirreli's on his F-150 and they cost about half of what the dealership charged.

Or tire rack.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I have two P6 tires just sitting in the garage

Condition almost new

Price $40 you pick them up
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
I have 2 Bridgestone Potenza G009 that are almost new....will let them go for $75
Tiketz,Aug 4 2008, 09:35 AM Wrote:I have two P6 tires just sitting in the garage

Condition almost new

[right][snapback]269868[/snapback][/right]

If he dosnt want them I'll buy them! :D
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
do you still have them? how much would it cost me to get these tires installed and balanced?

can u send me ur contact in a PM?
check your inbox i sent you a PM
Go see Wayne Pittman at MegaWheelz on the queensway and stanfield rd. Tell them your in the FocusCanada.net club and they are open saturdays untill 230pm I believe. http://www.megawheelz.com
Your welcome.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I will also install them for you if you are interested in the Potenza G009....
thanks all for the replies. I ended up going to wheels for less out in Vaughan (hwy 7/weston). The guy made a mistake on my stock pirelli's so the size wasn't right but i ended up getting 2 firenza's. $180 cash for tires, mounting/balancing/ and installation.

It'd say the service and quality is pretty good there. I thought i'd leave this feedback for you if anyone ever goes there.
Tiketz,Aug 4 2008, 09:35 AM Wrote:I have two P6 tires just sitting in the garage

Condition almost new

[right][snapback]269868[/snapback][/right]

PM'ed