FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday, 07/28/2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
7 o'clock is the time, Dixie @ Aimco is the place, July 28th is the date.

Its time to get together again in the Wendys/ Tim Hortons parking lot next to the Bussiness Depot. I know that we have had a cruise incorporated with our previous meets but we always seem to leave a little to late to get anywhere for some nice pic's. So I think we are just going to cancel the photo opp. portion of this event. If anyone wants to take the lead and plan a photo opp/cruise for a weekend we may have better luck in getting somewhere without the sun going down. But this is not saying we can't cruise to a local Dairy Queen for a Blizzard.

Confirmed
1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) Scorcher000
3) Spinal
4) Tiketz
5) ZTWsquared
6)
7)

Maybe's
1) tippmann
2) NikiterZTS
3) KillaCamST
4) RedGFX007
5) NefCanuck (pending total disaster):deal:
6) JAMUS
7)
8)
Count me for the meet and a trip to DQ :D

PS DON'T FORGET YOU CAMERA LOL.
i should be there...
ima maybe
Right now I am in conversation with Darkpuppet with regard to getting some FC.NET stickers. There will most likely be grey and silver available at the next meet. So if you need some post up here so I can have your orders ready, without running into any issues on my end.
im der, and DQ sounds good like last time.
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 21 2008, 06:48 PM Wrote:Right now I am in conversation with Darkpuppet with regard to getting some FC.NET stickers.  There will most likely be grey and silver available at the next meet.  So if you need some post up here so I can have your orders ready, without running into any issues on my end.
[right][snapback]269118[/snapback][/right]
2 grey stickers for me plz. I just put the order for the cards and I changed them up a lil, I'll send you a pic Kev.
I will go to the meet only if I get RED and SILVER stickers LOL....No but really I would like red and silver please
Well Puppet is planning on ordering some in, but for the meantime I was planning on grabbing what he has. So Grey and Silver for the next meet, if I can hook up with him in time.
Yea i am a maybe, would love to come out for my first time. I usually work nights and next week i am on days. One question.. girlfriend allowed?
got nothing pimped out on my car but would like to see others
i'm a maybe, depends how i feel after the night shift.

Chris
Anyone is welcome, wives, girlfriends or both. LOL
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 22 2008, 06:05 AM Wrote:Anyone is welcome, wives, girlfriends or both.  LOL
[right][snapback]269138[/snapback][/right]
:lol: Both :lol:
Also don't forget about the Massiv Monday Mart thanks to ZTW Squared.

Massiv Monday Mart.
Assuming I haven't been roped into staying late at the office Monday I'll be there (We're about to lose one of our housing lawyers for a month, so the rest of us have to go into 'damage control mode')

NefCanuck
Looks as if this is shaping up to be another good meet fella's. Hopefully I get a chance to give my ride a bath before Monday. We are going north of Huntsville to my parents for the weekend and I always come home with a grill full of bug splatter. :glare:
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 23 2008, 09:13 PM Wrote:Looks as if this is shaping up to be another good meet fella's.  Hopefully I get a chance to give my ride a bath before Monday.  We are going north of Huntsville to my parents for the weekend and I always come home with a grill full of bug splatter.  :glare:
[right][snapback]269286[/snapback][/right]
Aaa no sweat kev I got ya covered with that buggy crap I'll bring some cleaners and wax for ya.
i'll try to be there. i'll see if i can escape from work. Can someone save me a grey sticker? or whatever one would look better on my grey foci. Thanks guys
Reminder, the meet is this coming Monday. Hope to see you all there.
Also I was in conversation with Puppet regarding stickers and I was hoping to have some for the meet, but I haven't heard back from him regarding a place to pick some up. I will be out of town until late Sunday so I will not be able to pick them up unless he is available Sunday night. So FC.NET stickers may not be available until next meet in 2 weeks time. I will keep you posted.
Same with the Fc Masive Cards. They might be ready monday night but most likely tuesday they we be done, one day too late. I tried my best to make it look the best so I changed some things on it. Focus Man Focus is the only one that has seen it so its a suprise lol. :blink:
Pages: 1 2