FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Woohoo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well as some of you know i have been going through the various stages of the interview process with FORD for a job in the Oakville facility.....

I got the final call today!!

And i start my Orientation in 2 weeks!!

I can't wait! and i'm so relieved to finally know one way or the other :D

CONGRATS DUDE!
Great job man! Free Edge rear wipers for everyone!!!!!!
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 14 2008, 04:37 PM Wrote:Great job man!  Free Edge rear wipers for everyone!!!!!!
[right][snapback]268700[/snapback][/right]

LMAO good luck with that :lol:

Thanx for the congratz tho!
SL8RZZX3,Jul 14 2008, 05:57 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 14 2008, 04:37 PM Wrote:Great job man!  Free Edge rear wipers for everyone!!!!!!
[right][snapback]268700[/snapback][/right]

LMAO good luck with that :lol:

Thanx for the congratz tho!
[right][snapback]268704[/snapback][/right]
Fantastic ... so now the west house hunting begins.
ZTWsquared,Jul 14 2008, 05:04 PM Wrote:Fantastic ... so now the west house hunting begins.
[right][snapback]268709[/snapback][/right]

Thanx

Yeah i'll probably just get an apartment for a while, maybe Burlington area...

good job buddy! maybe soon enough u'll become Meford's boss
Congratulations :) Be proud and build 'em like they're your car ;)

NefCanuck
Nice. What position did you get hired for?
NikiterZTS,Jul 14 2008, 06:04 PM Wrote:good job buddy!  maybe soon enough u'll become Meford's boss
[right][snapback]268715[/snapback][/right]

Thanx!

but no thanx not looking to be anyone's boss!

NefCanuck,Jul 14 2008, 06:08 PM Wrote:Congratulations :) Be proud and build 'em like they're your car ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]268717[/snapback][/right]

Thanx! And i always do! Just be nice to build a Ford and not a GM :D

paolo,Jul 14 2008, 06:25 PM Wrote:Nice. What position did you get hired for?
[right][snapback]268722[/snapback][/right]

Production Midnights
Congrats :) If you move to Burlington, I'll be kickin around. Anthony lives here too
Congrats on the job, i know what you have been goin through the last while, I'm also searching for a job, I had my hopes up for one, but Im waiting for the letter in the mail, damn you OPG :(
crazikev,Jul 15 2008, 01:10 AM Wrote:Congrats on the job, i know what you have been goin through the last while, I'm also searching for a job, I had my hopes up for one, but Im waiting for the letter in the mail, damn you OPG  :(
[right][snapback]268752[/snapback][/right]

Pickering or Durlington?

i'm in Pickering right now working on unit #7
Congrats!

I got a call yesterday too, but I was away at work and didnt check the machine till late last night....Ill be calling them today though.
NikiterZTS,Jul 15 2008, 05:04 AM Wrote:
crazikev,Jul 15 2008, 01:10 AM Wrote:Congrats on the job, i know what you have been goin through the last while, I'm also searching for a job, I had my hopes up for one, but Im waiting for the letter in the mail, damn you OPG  :(
[right][snapback]268752[/snapback][/right]

Pickering or Durlington?

i'm in Pickering right now working on unit #7
[right][snapback]268754[/snapback][/right]
Niagara actually. They hiring up there? lol
Way to go Gord! That's awesome!
A Big Congrats hopefully midnights aren't to tuff on yaa
They told me I have two options for the shifts..........

Anyways the orientation is the 28th and I picked the 7am slot...

As for moving.... Burlington is an amazing city to live in, housing is not cheap but its an amazing CLEAN city. I've been living here for the past two months and I don't really have any intentions of moving. Also it should be easy for you to find something here, there are so many condos to choose from in a vast array of price ranges.
Congrats. I'm on steady nights. I'll add you to my "drive by, point and laugh" list. :lol:
Congrats!

Still have my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that they call me sometime soon. Starting to sweat and having a bit of a hard time sleeping. :(
Pages: 1 2 3