FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kjohn Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who is planing on going. if there is Five of us we can get a group rate. I have Registration Forms. I will say this is one of the best car show this summer

from the facebook page
KJOHN PRESENTS :

KJOHN' S 3RD ANNUAL CAR SHOW & SOUND OFF

Yes its official, on Saturday July 3rd at the Powerade Center in Brampton we will be doing it up REAL BIG yet again! With 178 registered vehicles last year, we are going to make this THE BIGGEST, BADEST & THE LOUDEST LOCAL SHOW OF THE ENTIRE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are expecting well over 200 vehicles this year. When it comes to a KJohn event, you can expect top quality vehicles, HOT HOT MODELS and some of the loudest cars and trunks in Ontario hands down! Hope to see everyone out there, cause without you guys and girls there will be no show.

SHOW INFO :

Show time is from 1pm - 7:30pm

Admission - $5....FREE PARKING

Kids under 12 FREE

Registered vehicles roll in time is 10am SHARP! Registered vehicles can be denied access after 1pm.

CROWD PLEASER SOUND OFF @ 3:30pm.....$75 cash prize & trophy

HOTTEST HUNNY CONTEST @ 5:00pm....$150 cash prize & trophy

TROPHY PRESENTATION @ 6:30pm.... Cash prizes & awards

CLASSES FOR BEST :

RIMS
TRUCK/SUV
HONDA
ACURA
FORD
GM
DODGE/CHRYSLER
VW
AUDI
SUBARU
MAZDA
TOYOTA
I.C.E
ENGINE
IMPORT
DOMESTIC
EUROPEAN
BMW
HIGH END
PAINT
LOUDEST CAR
LOUDEST TRUCK
FEMALE RIDE
INTERIOR
HYUNDIA
NISSAN/INFINITI
LOWEST DROP
KJOHN CHOICE
LARGEST CREW
BEST NEGATIVE CAMBER
BEST OF SHOW

REGISTRATION FEES & INFO :

Car/Truck - $25
Group Entry(5+) - $20
Day Of Entry - $10 Extra
Sound Off - $10 Extra

TEL : 905.458.9996
EMAIL : kjohn_inc@hotmail.com

Come out and enjoy the rides, models, music and people. Make it a family event. See you all out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who is in
1. Willcann- mike
2. NefCanuck
3.Tiketz
4.Focus mam.focus Mayby
and so on
Definitely a higher entry fee than last year :ph34r:

But what the hell, after all the extra work that's gone into the car since last year when I first showed the car there, may as well show up to break the Chryco kiddies brains again :lol:

NefCanuck
Wow everything but BEST SLEEPER... :rolleyes:
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 30 2010, 08:25 PM Wrote:Wow everything but BEST SLEEPER... :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]306163[/snapback][/right]

I think the theory goes the higher the entry fees the larger number of prize categories there is.

Hell last year at "Scrape by the Lake" was $60 at the door (To be fair though the trophy I snagged for second place in the Ford/Lincoln/Mercury category was fscking huge)

NefCanuck
I will join the list
Put me down as a maybe. Its too soon to tell ATM.
list updated........... :beerchug:
This could be a great Focuscanada turn out. ill talk to Kieron and see if i can get a good group spot if we get 5 or more

Ya, it was really fun last year.
Dan, the prices are the same as before too.

Hopefully we can respresent some fofo out there cause our lil community sucks at coming together for events lol

That being said put me in for show and sound
Scorcher000,May 1 2010, 06:22 PM Wrote:Ya, it was really fun last year.
Dan, the prices are the same as before too.

Hopefully we can respresent some fofo out there cause our lil community sucks at coming together for events lol

That being said put me in for show and sound
[right][snapback]306195[/snapback][/right]

It was $20 at the door last year? :unsure:

Oh well, could be far worse yes :D

NefCanuck
me and my carclub may show up, still too early to decide :)
(05-03-2010, 05:06 AM)fatphocus Wrote: [ -> ]me and my carclub may show up, still too early to decide Smile

Still too early? Must be nice to have all that free time, I'm booking things into August at this point Confused

NefCanuck
(05-04-2010, 04:11 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2010, 05:06 AM)fatphocus Wrote: [ -> ]me and my carclub may show up, still too early to decide Smile

Still too early? Must be nice to have all that free time, I'm booking things into August at this point Confused

NefCanuck

lol well i already know a handful of shows into September we are already confirmed to attend but i dont know about this one since we never went last year either
(05-04-2010, 05:12 AM)fatphocus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2010, 04:11 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]

NefCanuck

lol well i already know a handful of shows into September we are already confirmed to attend but i dont know about this one since we never went last year either

Only a few shows that I know I will be attending this year on weekends, kjohn, scrape by the lake, and the local Ford dealer shows for sure.

As to any others I'll have to see what weekends I have free and if the show will let a worked on domestic sedan in Wink

NefCanuck
Bump
Perhaps i will Stop by KJohn's shop and pick up some paper work and collect fromthe ppl so we don't get stung with the extra fee.
i dont know any of u yet but count me in. ive only got a handful of mods and some paint but ill come represent the group
(06-09-2010, 07:03 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Bump
Perhaps i will Stop by KJohn's shop and pick up some paper work and collect fromthe ppl so we don't get stung with the extra fee.

Good idea and I'll make sure to block that date off in my calendar *right now*

NefCanuck
I am in for this forsure. Last year was a blast. I won the GoPro Camera. Smile Deff going to attend this one again.
I like the awards list pretty cool.
I haven't decied if I'll be in Ottawa or Toronto for Canada Day weekend, but if I'm in Toronto, I'd like to come out.
(06-10-2010, 12:41 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]I like the awards list pretty cool.

Yeah but if a Mustang shows up it'll have "Best Ford" award wrapped up no matter what other Ford cars show Rolleyes

Now if a Mustang doesn't show it's all of the Focus vs. The Fusionator Big Grin

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3