FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday, July 14th 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
7 o'clock is the time, Dixie @ Aimco is the place, July 14th is the date.

Its time to get together again in the Wendys/ Tim Hortons parking lot next to the Bussiness Depot. I know that we have had a cruise incorporated with our previous meets but we always seem to leave a little to late to get anywhere for some nice pic's. So lets all plan on arriving right at 7pm so if we want to cruise we can. Also we will need to try and find a great spot for the pic's. So post up if you can come and please include any ideas for photo opp's.

CONFIRMED

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) Scorcher000
3) Spinal
4) ZX3_2NV
5)
6)
7)
8)

MAYBE's

1) malim
2) NikiterZTS
3) RedGFX007
4)
I'm in and I'll take some drives around to look for some pic opps. I'll be there around 630 ish.
theres a meet tonight O.o lol i think u made a typo :lol:

but im down for next week.
Tee Hee Hee, Oops. :wacko:
Back to the top. :headbang:
I should be able to make it no promises though if i do it will be my last time out with the foucs this year
ZX3_2NV,Jul 8 2008, 02:03 PM Wrote:I should be able to make it no promises though if i do it will be my last time out with the foucs this year
[right][snapback]268298[/snapback][/right]

Why is that? Big track event coming up where its going to go BOOM! Or just starting a re-build and taking her off the road.

Also lets talk about the cruise in here guys. We need to decide on a GREAT spot to snap some pic's or go for ice cream. Shoot out some ideas and we can discuss where to go. Lets try and keep the location on the east side of Mississauga or west end of Toronto that way the people coming from the Scarborough side of the city aren't treking all over the place.
the dairy queen like where we went last time for ice cream was good im down for that again. as for pics, are there any places that are actually BESIDE the lake? so where we'd get a shot of the cars and the water?
Spinal,Jul 8 2008, 02:56 PM Wrote:the dairy queen like where we went last time for ice cream was good im down for that again. as for pics, are there any places that are actually BESIDE the lake? so where we'd get a shot of the cars and the water?
[right][snapback]268301[/snapback][/right]
Tony might be the one to know that for sure. I'll take adrive around and check it out but sounds great.
We could always head over to Sunnyside or something like that.
sunnyside beach?
Ya thats would be cool, maybe even get out on the beach a lil. Provide it didn't rain the previous day lol SINK HOLE.
Yeah man, there is that huge parking lot on the south side of Lakeshore Blvd. I know its quite a ways from Dixie and Aimco but we need a good photo opp spot. Any ideas would be great, I am just trying to think of some place different. How about a construction site or something?
scarb gen! lol
Spinal,Jul 8 2008, 11:06 PM Wrote:scarb gen! lol
[right][snapback]268343[/snapback][/right]
LOL
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 8 2008, 11:29 AM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Jul 8 2008, 02:03 PM Wrote:I should be able to make it no promises though if i do it will be my last time out with the foucs this year
[right][snapback]268298[/snapback][/right]

Why is that? Big track event coming up where its going to go BOOM! Or just starting a re-build and taking her off the road.

Also lets talk about the cruise in here guys. We need to decide on a GREAT spot to snap some pic's or go for ice cream. Shoot out some ideas and we can discuss where to go. Lets try and keep the location on the east side of Mississauga or west end of Toronto that way the people coming from the Scarborough side of the city aren't treking all over the place.
[right][snapback]268300[/snapback][/right]

As you guys prob noticed already i ripped off my side skirt and the front bumper is all scraped and paint chipped from flexing when i load it up to go racing so im swaping bumpers after this 10 day and setting up for Aug event and just keeping it track prepped for the rest of the summer as for good phot ops don't really know of any in the west end i know of a few around downtown tdot 3 really cool spots great for individual shots and prob squeeze in a few for a group shot
I am sure anywhere is possible. As long as everyone is up to it. But we have to be sure to get to where we want to go before it gets dark. Not like last time where we were getting only our headlights in the shots.
that reminds me i still have pics to post up maybe ill wait till the next meet and post them all together
We could always park in front of my office. The Castrol/Wakefield building on Lakeshore in Etonicoke. The lot is always empty in the evenings.

Anyone else have some ideas?
so i typed in, "good photoshoot spots in toronto" into google and it came up with quite a few results.

there is a really nice spot down at the docks, heres a link to the thread. look at post #18 i have no problem if that spot is as amazing as it looks from that picture.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread...?t=53746&page=2
Pages: 1 2 3