FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Canada Hockey - Olympics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Watched the women's team mince Slovakia 18 zip yesterday....was pretty hilarious actually :lol:

But hey, who wants to venture a guess on the results of the Canada V U.S.A. mens coming game???

Discuss :)
COCHYN,Feb 15 2010, 02:56 PM Wrote:Watched the women's team mince Slovakia 18 zip yesterday....was pretty hilarious actually :lol:

But hey, who wants to venture a guess on the results of the Canada V U.S.A. mens coming game???

Discuss :)
[right][snapback]301443[/snapback][/right]

gonna be a close game, score's gonna be like 6-5.
I think the Canucks should be more worried about the Swiss. They treated the Switzerland game like a warm up match back in Turin in 2006 and got kneed in the crotch for it <_<

Thursday is gonna be interesting, that's for sure :P

NefCAnuck
The women are already up 1-0 and they are only in the 6th min of period #1. Go CaNaDa!!!!!
2-0 CaNaDa
Ovechkin is comming to kick some ass and take some names
LOOOL
Ovechkin will feel Pronger. lol
3-0 2:35 in the second for the Canadian Women
fatphocus,Feb 15 2010, 06:15 PM Wrote:Ovechkin will feel Pronger. lol
[right][snapback]301471[/snapback][/right]

You just keep calming yourself down
:P
5-0
5-1
And the Women win 10-1

Now back on topic. LOL

I say it going to be close but I am not going to guess the score. :P
Swiss and Ruskies are going to be the troubles for us. They're much faster.
Looking at the Russian roster on paper, it doesnt look like much of a threat...Ovechkin, Malkin, Semin, Datsyuk only...and yeah they are crazy but a well balanced team such as Team Canada shouldnt have a big problem..
fatphocus,Feb 15 2010, 09:59 PM Wrote:Looking at the Russian roster on paper, it doesnt look like much of a threat...Ovechkin, Malkin, Semin, Datsyuk only...and yeah they are crazy but a well balanced team such as Team Canada shouldnt have a big problem..
[right][snapback]301485[/snapback][/right]

Ah, but remember this, Canada must keep its nose clean and not take any needless penalties or else you're giving Ovechkin et. al. more space to work and that's a potential disaster whoever is in the net for Canada.

NefCanuck
fatphocus,Feb 15 2010, 09:59 PM Wrote:Looking at the Russian roster on paper, it doesnt look like much of a threat...Ovechkin, Malkin, Semin, Datsyuk only...and yeah they are crazy but a well balanced team such as Team Canada shouldnt have a big problem..
[right][snapback]301485[/snapback][/right]

i smell fear....

:lol:
There is tons of depth in the Men's team, just have to look at 3rd and 4th lines of our team. I do believe we will have the chemistry among the players where as Russia just stacked their team with a bunch of all star players.
FocusGuy7476,Feb 16 2010, 12:45 PM Wrote:I do believe we will have the chemistry among the players where as Russia just stacked their team with a bunch of all star players.
[right][snapback]301516[/snapback][/right]

They'll be fine B)
As long as they play dirty and chickens*** hockey like they always do, the Canadians need to make sure they don't get into penalty troubles.
aahhh loving the hate
Pages: 1 2 3