FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Magnus Sport Compact Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys im setting up a dyno day at Magnus Motorsports and to add to are numbers since we need atleast 10 vehicles. I have also invited j-body.com but im not getting alot of respose from them but i do need atleast 10 confirmed cars to go on with this meet. If i have 15 or more verbally confirmed then hopefully atleast 10 will show up and i will not have to have a preregisteration If i only get around 10 people interested i will need to get a down payment or full payment via paypal so lets see how many we can get verbally lets have a running list.

1. ZX3_2NV
2. Scorcher000 Either date
3. Spinal Either date
4. darkpuppet Available July 26
5. NefCanuck Available July 26
6. ZTWsquared Better July 26
7. Tiketz In for July 26
8. Focus man, Focus. (interested)
9. Burnin21 July 26
10. NikiterZTS (interested)
11. Oscar The Grouch (maybe)
How much does this usually cost? Not that I need a dyno pull, but I am just interested.

Ok, I just read the other thread. $50 seems reasonable.
Can't do the 12th, but can do the 26th..
July 26 only here

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 17 2008, 04:25 PM Wrote:July 26 only here

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]267104[/snapback][/right]

July 26 is better for me too ... how about inviting the Mazda guys from Monday nights?
I'm in any date.
im down, any date for me as well.
yaa we can invite the mazda guys thats a good idea whos goes on the mazda forums or ill make an account what the site someone pm me.
i checked out protege toronto and there actually trying to get a dyno day together on July 26 in woodbridge but at autobauhn tuning never heard of it but there not getting tons of interest either maybe they will scrap autobauhn and come to magnus
Im in...July 26 is good with me...Dre I can talk to the Mazda and VW guys if you want
i'll see if some people from KW wanna come.....whats the limit on the cars? if there's one ofcourse

how many pulls do we get for $50?
Im in for the 26th.
well lets try to get between 12 and 20 cars confirmed and im gonna try for July 26 seems like everyone is down for that let me try to confirm that date and prices
one more time..........how many pulls do we get for $50?
NikiterZTS,Jun 18 2008, 09:39 AM Wrote:one more time..........how many pulls do we get for $50?
[right][snapback]267203[/snapback][/right]
It was in the other thread - pretty sure it's two.
we should push them for 3 :)
whats the point of 3 thats just a waste if you ask me ill have full details soon
y not just one then, eh?
I haven't for got about u guys yet im just waiting for them to finallize the number they have been really busy a race weekend just passed and since there race car broke i can see them working late on the car hopefully they can back to me via email soon
Put me down for a maybe.
Pages: 1 2