FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Eibach Lowering Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know of any online retailers in Canada (pref Ontario) that sells the Eibach Sport-System Plus Kit for my 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST? It's the one with the Sportline springs, Pro dampers and anti-roll bars. I had ordered the Saleen/Eibach kit from a retailer in the states 2.5 weeks ago and this retailer still doesn't know when they will get their kits from Saleen. I paid $580 incl shipping and will pay another $80-100 in duty/brokerage so I'm wondering if it is worth it just to buy up here instead of holding out for this kit from the states.

[Image: Saleen_Suspension_Kit_Web_Ad_712x534.jpg]
you can get that kit just about anywhere..... it's the Eibach Pro-System, just re-badged/named for Saleen

How ever you won't come close to that price, i emailed them and they said to try back next week. So who knows? but yeah i was thinking of raising mine up abit, because it might become my daily driver
i got that one in 3 days..
How much do the kits usually go for up here?
i don't know, i ordered it from massive..
i paid same as you..
actually, 5 days..massive said it went out next day but they got confused with other person from canada..so it went out 2 days later but arrived 3 days later..

had to pay $145 or something for brokerage fee..

this combo is pretty good, it is worth to wait..
Raypro,Jun 10 2008, 07:50 PM Wrote:Anyone know of any online retailers in Canada (pref Ontario) that sells the Eibach Sport-System Plus Kit for my 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST? It's the one with the Sportline springs, Pro dampers and anti-roll bars. I had ordered the Saleen/Eibach kit from a retailer in the states 2.5 weeks ago and this retailer still doesn't know when they will get their kits from Saleen. I paid $580 incl shipping and will pay another $80-100 in duty/brokerage so I'm wondering if it is worth it just to buy up here instead of holding out for this kit from the states.

[Image: Saleen_Suspension_Kit_Web_Ad_712x534.jpg]
[right][snapback]266467[/snapback][/right]

Thats a goof feal for springs dampers and swaybars, I dont think you will find that kind of deal up here.
konafocuswrc,Jun 10 2008, 08:43 PM Wrote:i don't know, i ordered it from massive..
i paid same as you..
actually, 5 days..massive said it went out next day but they got confused with other person from canada..so it went out 2 days later but arrived 3 days later..

had to pay $145 or something for brokerage fee..

this combo is pretty good, it is worth to wait..
[right][snapback]266475[/snapback][/right]

Yah that's who I ordered mine from too..I ordered it on the 21st but I guess there is a few other guys from another message board that ordered around the same time that are still waiting too. I guess Saleen is way behind on getting the stuff shipped to massive.

I guess I'll hold off and wait for it to come in then. You guys got pics of this kit on your car? I'd like to see the drop. I have 17" rims so it will probably look sweet with that
Raypro,Jun 10 2008, 10:13 PM Wrote:I guess I'll hold off and wait for it to come in then. You guys got pics of this kit on your car? I'd like to see the drop. I have 17" rims so it will probably look sweet with that
[right][snapback]266482[/snapback][/right]

That's an incredible price - like getting the sway bars for free ... but what does "closeout pricing" mean ... have they taken your money - not to be pessimistic but are you sure you're getting one at all?
i cant remember how much it was when i got my kit,
but it was somewhere around $800 Can.

heres a pic with the sportline kit and 17"s with small tires (205-40-17)

[Image: rearright2edited.jpg]
ZTWsquared,Jun 10 2008, 09:22 PM Wrote:
Raypro,Jun 10 2008, 10:13 PM Wrote:I guess I'll hold off and wait for it to come in then. You guys got pics of this kit on your car? I'd like to see the drop. I have 17" rims so it will probably look sweet with that
[right][snapback]266482[/snapback][/right]

That's an incredible price - like getting the sway bars for free ... but what does "closeout pricing" mean ... have they taken your money - not to be pessimistic but are you sure you're getting one at all?
[right][snapback]266483[/snapback][/right]

That was my beef at first too, but they are site sponsors at focaljet.com and I asked if anyone on there ordered around the same time as me got theirs yet and they all had said they were in the same boat as me. I guess the closeout price is because Saleen is clearing out stock, I guess they aren't doing too well as an aftermarket company any more. massivespeedsystems also offered to refund me if I didn't want to wait any longer so I have faith in them as a company.
Talk to Matt @ DaSilva Racing 416 847 1500 or Rick @ Garage 16 416 895 2156 tell them Andrew Focus gave u there # or try ebay but then u run this rick or higer shipping costs