Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eibach Lowering Kit
Anyone know of any online retailers in Canada (pref Ontario) that sells the Eibach Sport-System Plus Kit for my 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST? It's the one with the Sportline springs, Pro dampers and anti-roll bars. I had ordered the Saleen/Eibach kit from a retailer in the states 2.5 weeks ago and this retailer still doesn't know when they will get their kits from Saleen. I paid $580 incl shipping and will pay another $80-100 in duty/brokerage so I'm wondering if it is worth it just to buy up here instead of holding out for this kit from the states.

[Image: Saleen_Suspension_Kit_Web_Ad_712x534.jpg]
you can get that kit just about anywhere..... it's the Eibach Pro-System, just re-badged/named for Saleen

How ever you won't come close to that price, i emailed them and they said to try back next week. So who knows? but yeah i was thinking of raising mine up abit, because it might become my daily driver
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
i got that one in 3 days..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How much do the kits usually go for up here?
i don't know, i ordered it from massive..
i paid same as you..
actually, 5 days..massive said it went out next day but they got confused with other person from canada..so it went out 2 days later but arrived 3 days later..

had to pay $145 or something for brokerage fee..

this combo is pretty good, it is worth to wait..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Raypro,Jun 10 2008, 07:50 PM Wrote:Anyone know of any online retailers in Canada (pref Ontario) that sells the Eibach Sport-System Plus Kit for my 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST? It's the one with the Sportline springs, Pro dampers and anti-roll bars. I had ordered the Saleen/Eibach kit from a retailer in the states 2.5 weeks ago and this retailer still doesn't know when they will get their kits from Saleen. I paid $580 incl shipping and will pay another $80-100 in duty/brokerage so I'm wondering if it is worth it just to buy up here instead of holding out for this kit from the states.

[Image: Saleen_Suspension_Kit_Web_Ad_712x534.jpg]
[right][snapback]266467[/snapback][/right]

Thats a goof feal for springs dampers and swaybars, I dont think you will find that kind of deal up here.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
konafocuswrc,Jun 10 2008, 08:43 PM Wrote:i don't know, i ordered it from massive..
i paid same as you..
actually, 5 days..massive said it went out next day but they got confused with other person from canada..so it went out 2 days later but arrived 3 days later..

had to pay $145 or something for brokerage fee..

this combo is pretty good, it is worth to wait..
[right][snapback]266475[/snapback][/right]

Yah that's who I ordered mine from too..I ordered it on the 21st but I guess there is a few other guys from another message board that ordered around the same time that are still waiting too. I guess Saleen is way behind on getting the stuff shipped to massive.

I guess I'll hold off and wait for it to come in then. You guys got pics of this kit on your car? I'd like to see the drop. I have 17" rims so it will probably look sweet with that
Raypro,Jun 10 2008, 10:13 PM Wrote:I guess I'll hold off and wait for it to come in then. You guys got pics of this kit on your car? I'd like to see the drop. I have 17" rims so it will probably look sweet with that
[right][snapback]266482[/snapback][/right]

That's an incredible price - like getting the sway bars for free ... but what does "closeout pricing" mean ... have they taken your money - not to be pessimistic but are you sure you're getting one at all?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
i cant remember how much it was when i got my kit,
but it was somewhere around $800 Can.

heres a pic with the sportline kit and 17"s with small tires (205-40-17)

[Image: rearright2edited.jpg]
ZTWsquared,Jun 10 2008, 09:22 PM Wrote:
Raypro,Jun 10 2008, 10:13 PM Wrote:I guess I'll hold off and wait for it to come in then. You guys got pics of this kit on your car? I'd like to see the drop. I have 17" rims so it will probably look sweet with that
[right][snapback]266482[/snapback][/right]

That's an incredible price - like getting the sway bars for free ... but what does "closeout pricing" mean ... have they taken your money - not to be pessimistic but are you sure you're getting one at all?
[right][snapback]266483[/snapback][/right]

That was my beef at first too, but they are site sponsors at focaljet.com and I asked if anyone on there ordered around the same time as me got theirs yet and they all had said they were in the same boat as me. I guess the closeout price is because Saleen is clearing out stock, I guess they aren't doing too well as an aftermarket company any more. massivespeedsystems also offered to refund me if I didn't want to wait any longer so I have faith in them as a company.
Talk to Matt @ DaSilva Racing 416 847 1500 or Rick @ Garage 16 416 895 2156 tell them Andrew Focus gave u there # or try ebay but then u run this rick or higer shipping costs
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]