FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday June 16th, 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well it time to start thinking about next Monday. The meet is at the usual spot in the Wendys/Tim Hortons parking lot, next to the Business Depot. People start showing up around 7 or 7:30pm and goes until you want to leave. We recently have been incorporating a cruise with this GTG, so if anyone has some input as to a destination please post it up for consideration.

So Monday June 16th is the date and lets say 7:30pm is the time.

Confirmed
1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) NefCanuck
3) mister_bin
4) Scorcher000
5) Spinal
6) JAMUS
7)

Maybe's
1) NikiterZTS
2) phased_focus
3) Frost__2001
4) RedGFX007
5) ZX3_2NV

I am also going to post this on Focus Fanatics in the Canadian GTG section. So If you are members there please reply so we can generate some more interest.

Thanks for your continued participation.
I'll be there, old man car and all (damn I need to get the mod money together stat I'm feelin' the itch bad :lol:)

NefCanuck
yes, put me on that "maybe" list :):)
Yup I'm there...
I'm There Kev. And I like the lil (!) in the post menu lol.
ill be there once again, got some stuff for you guys too look at!

just a hint they glow green :ph34r:
I'm a maybe
Spinal,Jun 10 2008, 04:50 PM Wrote:ill be there once again, got some stuff for you guys too look at!

[right][snapback]266450[/snapback][/right]

Oh Oh I know I know lol jks won't tell. How'd they turn out?
you'll see perfection in person :lol:
Spinal,Jun 10 2008, 04:50 PM Wrote:ill be there once again, got some stuff for you guys too look at!

plutonium?
NikiterZTS,Jun 11 2008, 06:26 AM Wrote:

plutonium?
[right][snapback]266501[/snapback][/right]

Atomic Boogers?
Hey any word on where we might cruise to. Even if it rains. Cause I no some cool roads but to far for most so some one else gotta come up with the ideas lol. Ordered the SCT X2 programer oh ya. Next item on the list, the F2 Header.
NefCanuck,Jun 10 2008, 12:19 PM Wrote:I'll be there, old man car and all (damn I need to get the mod money together stat I'm feelin' the itch bad :lol:)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]266414[/snapback][/right]
Shoulda' bought a Focus :D
Scorcher000,Jun 12 2008, 08:03 AM Wrote:Hey any word on where we might cruise to. Even if it rains. Cause I no some cool roads but to far for most so some one else gotta come up with the ideas lol. Ordered the SCT X2 programer oh ya. Next item on the list, the F2 Header.
[right][snapback]266621[/snapback][/right]

Hey there ... where did you order your X-Cal from? Assuming it's in the US and if they haven't shipped it yet, I can probably save you quite a few bucks at the border.

My company has an office in Niagara Falls and I bring stuff back across the border for a lot of the guys here.

Where you save is this ... shipping is always cheaper in the US than to Canada, and you save the outrageous fees that the courier companies charge - including the hidden fees you don't find out about until the package is already here.

Check out the shipping charges to zip code 14305 and compare to what you are paying to Canada ... then add 20 bucks for my gas - you should still save quite a bit of money doing it this way.

Even better is I am in Brampton too so connecting won't be a problem.

If this interests you let me know and I will give you my US address. Cheers ... Ken.
ZTWsquared,Jun 12 2008, 07:38 AM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Jun 12 2008, 08:03 AM Wrote:Hey any word on where we might cruise to. Even if it rains. Cause I no some cool roads but to far for most so some one else gotta come up with the ideas lol. Ordered the SCT X2 programer oh ya. Next item on the list, the F2 Header.
[right][snapback]266621[/snapback][/right]

Hey there ... where did you order your X-Cal from? Assuming it's in the US and if they haven't shipped it yet, I can probably save you quite a few bucks at the border.

My company has an office in Niagara Falls and I bring stuff back across the border for a lot of the guys here.

Where you save is this ... shipping is always cheaper in the US than to Canada, and you save the outrageous fees that the courier companies charge - including the hidden fees you don't find out about until the package is already here.

Check out the shipping charges to zip code 14305 and compare to what you are paying to Canada ... then add 20 bucks for my gas - you should still save quite a bit of money doing it this way.

Even better is I am in Brampton too so connecting won't be a problem.

If this interests you let me know and I will give you my US address. Cheers ... Ken.
[right][snapback]266625[/snapback][/right]

Awwww *&^%. It's already shipped Express $75 from Focus Sport.I will keep that info tho for when I order my header and Cosworth Intake manifold thank you for the offer.
oldeguy,Jun 12 2008, 07:36 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 10 2008, 12:19 PM Wrote:I'll be there, old man car and all (damn I need to get the mod money together stat I'm feelin' the itch bad :lol:)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]266624[/snapback][/right]

Meh, I like my comfort & grip thanks ;) :lol:

Lordy, just saw pictures of the 2010 MY Fusion and boy did they do some weird stuff to the interior :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 12 2008, 10:17 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Jun 12 2008, 07:36 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]266624[/snapback][/right]

Meh, I like my comfort & grip thanks ;) :lol:

Lordy, just saw pictures of the 2010 MY Fusion and boy did they do some weird stuff to the interior :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]266661[/snapback][/right]

link? Way to hijack the GTG thread. :glare:
lol it always happens lol even I do it and don't even realized it lol.
Yack, my bad, my bad... I'm popping in to Dixie Ford tonight for an SVTOA meeting... gonna price out the 3d Carbon bodykit :ph34r:

Wonder how many we'll get for Monday? I'm guesstimating, 12?

NefCanuck
hmm I might show, it's been a while, but the focus is running like crap lately.. lol who knows if I show, it might be the Corolla.
Pages: 1 2 3