FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have sunday off and it's suppose to be amazing outside. Anyone want to meet up for some ice cream/ coffee? I was thinking about meeting up at erin mills by sears. It's accross from the timmies/windys. Maybe meet up there and we could drive somewhere or just chill out and have some frostys.

I haven't had the chance to meet everyone cause i finish work late on mondays so i hardly make it out to the meets. This is my alternative.

Since there is some interest, I'll hold it Erin Mills Town Center mall. Located at Erin Mills Parkway & eglington. It will be infront of the sears parklot on the upper level.

Time 6 or 7 PM

Heres a map:
[Image: Picture1.png]

Confirmed:

JAMUS
Scorcher000 (Maybe)
Spinal
Trinifoci
NikiterZTS (maybe)
we just had a meet past monday
Sounds very tempting. I'll have to see about it. Tho I would really ike a meet every week instead of once every 2 weeks. I'm not familliar with the sreen name waht car do u drive. I'm John and I have the 05 Blue with the carbon Invader Hood and grey wheels.
Nik, drives the 02 Liquid Grey Sedan rollin on the 17's with the euro grill. His car was very dirty. LOL
u should buy my grill Kev...and strut bar........
sounds good better than a monday meet when i'm working. <_<
eh im down, why not.
ok well since there's an interest...i might come out to this one
Alright I'm in.at what time and could you give a major intersection or a link to a map lol. It supost to rain but its just a lil water.
What time is best for everyone? 6 or 7pm? The major intersection in erin mills & eglington. I'll update some details on the main post
NikiterZTS,Jun 5 2008, 06:22 AM Wrote:we just had a meet past monday
[right][snapback]265973[/snapback][/right]

I'm aware lol but this is the third meet i've missed cause of work and everyone leaving before 10pm. This is an alternative so i can meet some people
Ok cool anyone see the car shoe request that would be cool to get a group together for t but might be too late lol.
if im back from indiana by then ill come...so im a maybe
i know you boys want some frosties. Don't poon out. lol
Seeing as its in basically my back yard.. I'll be there... This sunday (June 8th at 7) Sounds good see you there...
Hey does anyone have decals or are we going to get some done up cause I would like to represent this Focus Nation Proudly and Loudly, and I would be willing to chip in as well but only as long as I can get them in gun metal lol.
Scorcher000,Jun 5 2008, 03:54 PM Wrote:Hey does anyone have decals or are we going to get some done up cause I would like to represent this Focus Nation Proudly and Loudly, and I would be willing to chip in as well but only as long as I can get them in gun metal lol.
[right][snapback]266065[/snapback][/right]

yeah we have decals, there was a thread about it a while ago, if anything ask puppet, or anthonyd about them as they always have them available durring the focus bbq.
Bring some to this meet. I want 2.
Frost__2001,Jun 5 2008, 03:37 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Jun 5 2008, 03:54 PM Wrote:Hey does anyone have decals or are we going to get some done up cause I would like to represent this Focus Nation Proudly and Loudly, and I would be willing to chip in as well but only as long as I can get them in gun metal lol.
[right][snapback]266065[/snapback][/right]

yeah we have decals, there was a thread about it a while ago, if anything ask puppet, or anthonyd about them as they always have them available durring the focus bbq.
[right][snapback]266069[/snapback][/right]

Thanx I'll look into it, because I've only seen one car so far with a decal on it.
Hey have any of you guys seen this is from ZX3 2NV its about the meet hes trying to setup along with a show and shine and a drag race too. (Most have probably seen it) But heres the link I'm a high maybe for it since it's all the way in Aug.
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=23221
Pages: 1 2 3