FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Check Out His Motorcycle Trip.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Through Angola.WOW.
ANGOLA MOTORCYCLE TRIP!

wow Angola, I was born in Luanda and recently I have been wanting to go back for a visit but the opportunity hasn't come up yet. I'll send the link to my dad as he was in the military and visited allot of the smaller villages out in the jungle and bush.

Laterz :)
wow.. epic.... the ride through the dunes was pretty dramatic.. just amazing...
Nuts. Would love to do something like that one day.
I saw boobies
Absolutely amazing. Phenomenal. I'm at page 18, been reading and looking throughout my day at work when it slowed down. This inspires me to do my trip to Africa soon. I've had 3 opportunities to go but all 3 have one way or another foiled. The last one I was on the tail end of a flu when I was supposed to leave and still had a a bit of fever, it was the time of SARS and they wouldn't let you travel if you had fever. A friend of mine does water purificatin projects around the world, he has invited to go to Ghana this coming year and then to Kenya. I think I will make the effort.
What an excelent read. Fantastic scenery, wonderful people, and as it seems, lots of beer. I wish I had the time, money and experience to tackle an adventure like this. What a story.

If you haven't taken the time to read the whole thing I strongly recomend it. You will not be disapointed.
I spent close to 2 hours yesterday reading it.

INCREDIBLE!
Here's a link to a pdf file that someone put together of the op's posts. a lot easier and quicker to follow.

Angola bike trip