Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check Out His Motorcycle Trip.
Through Angola.WOW.
ANGOLA MOTORCYCLE TRIP!

wow Angola, I was born in Luanda and recently I have been wanting to go back for a visit but the opportunity hasn't come up yet. I'll send the link to my dad as he was in the military and visited allot of the smaller villages out in the jungle and bush.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
wow.. epic.... the ride through the dunes was pretty dramatic.. just amazing...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Nuts. Would love to do something like that one day.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I saw boobies
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Absolutely amazing. Phenomenal. I'm at page 18, been reading and looking throughout my day at work when it slowed down. This inspires me to do my trip to Africa soon. I've had 3 opportunities to go but all 3 have one way or another foiled. The last one I was on the tail end of a flu when I was supposed to leave and still had a a bit of fever, it was the time of SARS and they wouldn't let you travel if you had fever. A friend of mine does water purificatin projects around the world, he has invited to go to Ghana this coming year and then to Kenya. I think I will make the effort.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
What an excelent read. Fantastic scenery, wonderful people, and as it seems, lots of beer. I wish I had the time, money and experience to tackle an adventure like this. What a story.

If you haven't taken the time to read the whole thing I strongly recomend it. You will not be disapointed.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
I spent close to 2 hours yesterday reading it.

INCREDIBLE!
Here's a link to a pdf file that someone put together of the op's posts. a lot easier and quicker to follow.

Angola bike trip
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like