FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday June 2nd. Pic's On Page 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well its time to post up the next Massiv Monday. By now you should all know the place, but for those of you that don't here it is. We meet in the Business Depot parking lot behind the Wendy/Tim Hortons. There is also a Boston Pizza in the same lot for people looking for another landmark. Meeting time is usually around 7PM and people hang around until about 9 or 10PM. We meet with the guys from Toronto Mazda 3 and there is usually a pretty good turn out. This year has been especially good for us.

Post up if you can make it and I will add your name to the list. BTW wives and girl friends are welcome.

We will also consider another cruise if there is enough interest.

Confirmed:

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) Spinal
3) NefCanuck
4) phased_focus (with an 08 maybe) ;)
5) JAMUS (around 10pm)
6) RedGFX007
7) Tiketz
8) torradan (w/wife)
9) Scorcher000
10)
11) ZTWsquared
12) Tantrik ZX3
13)

Maybe's:

1) konafocuswrc
2) ZX3_2NV
3) NikiterZTS
4) AckermaNzx3
5)
once again ill probably be there. have some new toys for you guys to look at as well :lol:
I'll be there.. new toys? Ruh Roh Raggy....

NefCanuck
hey guys I am gonna be there. But my dealership wants to try to make a commercial basically like the ones that you see now where people drive a car and then say what they like about it. So we were wondering if we came out with an 08 focus, if anybody would be interested in doing a test drive and basically saying what it is that they like about the new focus, what has been improved and so on. we basically want to get an idea of who would be interested so we can decide whether or not this is a good idea? so any input wopuld be great and i will get back to you.
I think this is a great idea. I wouldn't mind taking an 08 out for a spin then giving my input.
aww..june 2nd..monday..
i may or may not be able to make it..
konafocuswrc,May 26 2008, 06:59 PM Wrote:aww..june 2nd..monday..
i may or may not be able to make it..
[right][snapback]265149[/snapback][/right]

It would be awsome if you did. I would like to see your car up close.
Focus man, Focus.,May 26 2008, 07:06 PM Wrote:It would be awsome if you did.  I would like to see your car up close.
[right][snapback]265150[/snapback][/right]
me too i haven't seen it since last year lol. the time i was at sherway bestbuy didnt count haha.
i'm off work at 10pm. I'll swing my to see if anyone is still around. Sundays or tuesdays are better for me.

You guys can check out my kickass lunchbox mod if anyone is still around. haha
i'm down for this one,

cya on june 2nd

Chris
phased_focus,May 26 2008, 06:11 PM Wrote:hey guys I am gonna be there. But my dealership wants to try to make a commercial basically like the ones that you see now where people drive a car and then say what they like about it. So we were wondering if we came out with an 08 focus, if anybody would be interested in doing a test drive and basically saying what it is that they like about the new focus, what has been improved and so on. we basically want to get an idea of who would be interested so we can decide whether or not this is a good idea? so any input wopuld be great and i will get back to you.
[right][snapback]265144[/snapback][/right]
Your asking the wrong group.
I will be there....Mods you should get off your lazy a** and come to the meets

Oh and lets get some stickers and shirts made
I'll be there, and probably have the wife with me this time around.

Sweet guys, the numbers are climbing. How would you all feel about another cruise. We should be able to find a spot down by the lake this time around. Seeing that its not May 24 weekend.

Input from the Mods would be nice. This would be a perfect opportunaty to sell Focus Canada merchandise. I am in the market for some new stickers.
im down for a cruise, i still have a couple stickers if anyone wants'em.
Im a maybe with my Jeep I have the track a day before
Hey count me in for sure for the meet and the driive.
I have a lil problem and was wondering if any of you guys could help me out. I have the 05 Blue ZX5 with the Carbon hood. I got a new alternator 200amp and i need the car to idle a lil high to allow it to power strongly threw the car like 250RPM more. Does the Xcaliber programer do it and if so can I borrow it to do just that. In return I will polish and wax your car. Thanks for the co operation.
Also if you have any comments my MSN is viperRT000hotmail.com
from what i've read the xcal won't work on your car unless the ECU code is the same.
Scorcher000 i think a way to do that is you actually have to adjust the cable heading to the TB... But if you have the big 3 done i don't think its nessecary... I've done the Big 3 in my car and it makes a world of difference..

If memory serve me correct you have the same battery as i do (Optima Yellow Top) and you have the 2 sony 12" (I remember i sat in your car) My advice to you would to be to try the Big 3 first then try upping your idle.. Just my 2 cents tho...

Ohh yeah and I'm in.. soo looking forward to a cruise..
Scorcher000,May 27 2008, 05:41 PM Wrote:Does the Xcaliber programer do it and if so can I borrow it to do just that. In return I will polish and wax your car. Thanks for the co operation.
Also if you have any comments my MSN is viperRT000hotmail.com
[right][snapback]265261[/snapback][/right]

Yes it does, but no you can't ... the only time you can alter the idle speed with the X-cal is at the same time you are installing a custom tune ... it is one of the user-adjustable parameters available ... but it won't stick once you reset the ECU back to the stock tune ... you may want to consider your own X-cal or find another way to set your idle higher. Good luck with that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4