FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Getting Smarter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To add to the list, the C-Max and the Kuga are going to be brought over here, to join the Fiesta and Euro-Focus, eventually, according to autoblog.com
Add the S-Max, and I'll be interested... :) Oh, and the Mondeo too. And the Falcon, and the Utes, and...

Ryan
they better hurry....those cars should have been here years ago along with Focus RS....then FORD would be right up there with honda, toyota and VW.

They are so slow and behind. by the time these cars get here in 2010 and 2011, honda/toyota/vw will have even better cars...FORD has to learn and get ahead instead of always playing CATCH UP.
They should have had their Euro-spec and Aussie-spec vehicles available here at least 5 years ago or more...

I know that in England, the Fiesta is #1 in it's class, the Focus is #1 in it's class, the C-Max is #1 in it's class, and the Mondeo is #1 in it's class too. Over there, the Jap cars are considered the bottom of the heap, under the other English GM cars, and French cars.

Regardless of it maybe being late in the game, Ford MUST have global vehicles, or they will die.
repost I say!