Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Smarter?
To add to the list, the C-Max and the Kuga are going to be brought over here, to join the Fiesta and Euro-Focus, eventually, according to autoblog.com
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Add the S-Max, and I'll be interested... :) Oh, and the Mondeo too. And the Falcon, and the Utes, and...

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
they better hurry....those cars should have been here years ago along with Focus RS....then FORD would be right up there with honda, toyota and VW.

They are so slow and behind. by the time these cars get here in 2010 and 2011, honda/toyota/vw will have even better cars...FORD has to learn and get ahead instead of always playing CATCH UP.
Be the change you want to see in this world.
They should have had their Euro-spec and Aussie-spec vehicles available here at least 5 years ago or more...

I know that in England, the Fiesta is #1 in it's class, the Focus is #1 in it's class, the C-Max is #1 in it's class, and the Mondeo is #1 in it's class too. Over there, the Jap cars are considered the bottom of the heap, under the other English GM cars, and French cars.

Regardless of it maybe being late in the game, Ford MUST have global vehicles, or they will die.
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
repost I say!
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.