FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Guy I Am Now Part Of The Poser Crew.. *pics*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That's a nice little ride there NAZ...nice choice, and sounds like you made a sound financial decision, based on your circumstances. I like how there's the Euro attention to function in them, it's not all Doo-Dads like cars like the Pontiac GP GXP (which is actually a rather quick car to drive too). Everything the Euro manufacturers do is with purpose, and attention to detail.

I'm guessing there was nothing in the NA marketplace that interested you? Like an 08 CTS or Pontiac G8...?

I can't even afford to look at cars like yours at the moment (maybe if I go to Afghanistan again I can), wish I could. I'd love to look at one of those, or look at something like a Volvo S60 T5-R.

Good choice in colour too btw...most people get black or silver...the slate grey colour is more stealth I think, especially if you fall prey to the modification gods...lol

L8tz
thanks man!! best of luck if you get deployed overseas. i don't agree with a lot of the governments policies but when good people get put in harms way i STFU and salute.. good luck and for what its worth i really appreciate that you put yourself in harms way so that my biggest worry is how to stop a door ding on my car

back to cars.. i guess rightly or wrongly i just wanted a bimmer since i was 17 so i figured 10yrs later is better late than never...

no chance this car will get modded.. except maybe for tires. bone stock it is really capable and i am going to a whole bunch of track schools this yr so that i can hopefully get my driving skills closer to the car's skills.. why change it if its already better than me :)

again best of luck if/when you get deployed
Pages: 1 2 3 4