FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday, May 5th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well its time to post up the next Massiv Monday meet. You should all know the place by now but for the newbs I will post it again. We meet in the parking lot of the Tim Hortons/Wendys at the left hand side of the Staples building. All are welcome. The meet will start somewhere around 7PM and go to whenever we all leave, usually around 9:30 or 10PM. Maybe the guys from Toronto Mazda 3 will actually show up this time.

We had a great meet 2 weeks ago, lets try and keep this going. See you all next Monday!!!

Confirmed

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) ZX3_2NV
3) hardk0re
4) NefCanuck
5) mister bin
6) Spinal
7)

Maybe's

1) Dimitri
2)
I'll be there not sure if i will have the Focus out or not.
ok i'm gonna say i'll be there...chances are pretty good. :)
I'll be there, my brain will be crispy fried but I'll be there (I pulled duty counsel at the Landlord & Tenant board that day, looking forward to getting yanked all over the place :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 29 2008, 02:28 PM Wrote:I'll be there, my brain will be crispy fried but I'll be there (I pulled duty counsel at the Landlord & Tenant board that day, looking forward to getting yanked all over the place :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]263227[/snapback][/right]

If your brain isn't to fried, can I get those interior bulbs from you?
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 29 2008, 02:32 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 29 2008, 02:28 PM Wrote:I'll be there, my brain will be crispy fried but I'll be there (I pulled duty counsel at the Landlord & Tenant board that day, looking forward to getting yanked all over the place :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]263227[/snapback][/right]

If your brain isn't to fried, can I get those interior bulbs from you?
[right][snapback]263230[/snapback][/right]

I'll throw them in the car in the morning, while I can still think :D

NefCanuck
This is coming up guys. Lets make this as good as the last time.
Confirmed

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) ZX3_2NV
3) hardk0re
4) NefCanuck
5)
6)
7)

Maybe's

1) Dimitri
2)
Maybe... i may come and i may bring my buddy he has a mazda protoge... So maybe lemmie see...
Would be ok mister but get the mazda guy to park on our side
Unfourtunatley he cant make it.. he has work really eearly the next morning soo i'll be coming...
ill probably be there too.
Tomorrow night guys. Lets make it another good meet.
OK im still down for sure but most likely in the Jeep. since im at work till 6 and the minisrty closes at 5 and i don't got a 10 day on it. im gonna see if i can email or fax a letter to one of my friends to pick it up for me its a long shot but ive been diing to drive it and since im driving it to importfest so y not get a 10 day a few days earlier

and ill probablly be driving around not knowing where to go since im not familiar with the area
ok went from maybe to positively being there tonight. See you all around 7ish or so!
ZX3_2NV,May 5 2008, 12:12 PM Wrote:OK im still down for sure but most likely in the Jeep. since im at work till 6 and the minisrty closes at 5 and i don't got a 10 day on it. im gonna see if i can email or fax a letter to one of my friends to pick it up for me its a long shot but ive been diing to drive it and since im driving it to importfest so y not get a 10 day a few days earlier

and ill probablly be driving around not knowing where to go since im not familiar with the area
[right][snapback]263595[/snapback][/right]

We will be in the Business Depot/ Tim Hortons/ Wendys parking lot. Behind Wendys/T.H. near the back on the left hand side of the Staples/Business depot.
Focus man, Focus.,May 5 2008, 02:09 PM Wrote:We will be in the Business Depot/ Tim Hortons/ Wendys parking lot.  Behind Wendys/T.H. near the back on the left hand side of the Staples/Business depot.
[right][snapback]263612[/snapback][/right]

I was just about to ask that... I'll be there with a couple of my buddies around 7:10 7:20... I'm Driving a Yellow Focus...
ill pop by with the beast :)
great turnout tonight guys!!!! hopefully we can keep it up.

[Image: Picture1759Medium.jpg]
[Image: Picture1760Medium.jpg]
[Image: Picture1761Medium.jpg]
[Image: Picture1762Medium.jpg]
[Image: Picture1767Medium.jpg]
[Image: Picture1768Medium.jpg]
[Image: Picture1770Medium.jpg]
It was another great turn out tonight. We must have had about 11 cars at the height of the evening. I will post up my pic's once I get them off the camera. Thanks to everyone who came out tonight. Hope to see you all again in 2 weeks.
Pages: 1 2