FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well its time to plan your Monday night out. Next Monday, April 21st in the Staples parking lot behind the Wendy's/Tim Hortons we are having our next Massiv Monday meet. Dixie and Aimco, in Mississauga is the place. Maybe Daniel will have his new Fusion there to show off to all the FC and TM3 crew. The weather is getting nicer, and the sun is staying up longer. Lets clean up our cars, get out on the road and show them off. Lets meet at lets say 7:30 or 8PM.

Confirmed List:
1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) NefCanuck
3) paolo
4) hardk0re
5) Tiketz
6) Burnin21
7) torradan
8) Tantrik ZX3
9)

Maybe list:
1) dBlast
2) Spinal
3)

Reply below and I will add your name to the list.
My calendar is wide open ATM so I should be there with bells on B)

NefCanuck
Good, I wanna check out the new ride. Also pick up the stuff I bought.
Nice. Have not been to Dixie n Amico in a while. See u all there amicos
i'm in..
I will be there
Good going guys!!! Lets have a meet with more than 2 cars and 3 members this week, other than the TM3 boys. LOL
Ok this time im gonna make it.
Im a maybe at this point
I got my summer wheels and tires on!

I may also be in.

very nice

see ya on monday!

i may come also.
I'm gonna try to make it this week. Not totally positive though. I just hope I can get the car cleaned up and somewhat decent looking. No cleaning stuff up here yet (and no time to do it this weekend since I'll be in the states until Sunday), so it may just go through a car wash and that'll be that.

Since there are a few east enders.. anyone wanna cruise together?
torradan,Apr 18 2008, 07:52 AM Wrote:I'm gonna try to make it this week.  Not totally positive though.  I just hope I can get the car cleaned up and somewhat decent looking.  No cleaning stuff up here yet (and no time to do it this weekend since I'll be in the states until Sunday), so it may just go through a car wash and that'll be that.

Since there are a few east enders.. anyone wanna cruise together?
[right][snapback]262366[/snapback][/right]

Well I am at McCowan and Lawerance. We can cruise out if you like. PM me and we can work out a meeting place.
If anyone is coming from the East end of the city and want to cruise out together I am meeting torradan at the Timmies on Vic Park north of the 401 at 7PM on Monday evening.
Tomorrow night guys!!! See you there.
I should be there around 7:30 or so (Gotta hit the gym first ;))

NefCanuck
I"ll be there
I won't make it today but im down for the next one, May 5 im down
Ditto, I can't make it out. Worked from home today and just got finished, still have to go pickup my car from storage and then out to west end when i'm on the east end.

I'll make it out next time, when i'm already out that way.
Pages: 1 2