FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Reminder From Cam Wooley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Listening to the radio last night while working, since there was no Leaf's radio :(
Cam Wooley, our media friendly OPP officer, is reminding us that construction season has begun, and on our local highways and byways the posted speed limit goes down to 80 km/h in a construction zone. Going 130 in a construction zone will get you towed and screwed :angry:
oldeguy,Apr 11 2008, 01:28 PM Wrote:Listening to the radio last night while working, since there was no Leaf's radio :(
Cam Wooley, our media friendly OPP officer, is reminding us that construction season has begun, and on our local highways and byways the posted speed limit goes down to 80 km/h in a construction zone. Going 130 in a construction zone will get you towed and screwed :angry:
[right][snapback]261801[/snapback][/right]

wow, good reminder. I know 401 East by hwy 35 had construction last year and everyone was doing 120-130. Hopefully construction is all done in that area.
Yah my wife got a speeding ticket going through a construction zone. She thought that since it was a weekend and nobody was working she didnt have to slow down ..wrong. She was going 120 but the cop reduced it to 100. So even if nobody is there you still have to do 80kph.
Cam Wooley can kiss my bum.
lowblackdub,May 5 2008, 05:08 PM Wrote:Cam Wooley can kiss my bum.
[right][snapback]263627[/snapback][/right]
Got a thing for chunky cops?

Disturbing. :blink:

:lol: