Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminder From Cam Wooley
Listening to the radio last night while working, since there was no Leaf's radio :(
Cam Wooley, our media friendly OPP officer, is reminding us that construction season has begun, and on our local highways and byways the posted speed limit goes down to 80 km/h in a construction zone. Going 130 in a construction zone will get you towed and screwed :angry:
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Apr 11 2008, 01:28 PM Wrote:Listening to the radio last night while working, since there was no Leaf's radio :(
Cam Wooley, our media friendly OPP officer, is reminding us that construction season has begun, and on our local highways and byways the posted speed limit goes down to 80 km/h in a construction zone. Going 130 in a construction zone will get you towed and screwed :angry:
[right][snapback]261801[/snapback][/right]

wow, good reminder. I know 401 East by hwy 35 had construction last year and everyone was doing 120-130. Hopefully construction is all done in that area.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Yah my wife got a speeding ticket going through a construction zone. She thought that since it was a weekend and nobody was working she didnt have to slow down ..wrong. She was going 120 but the cop reduced it to 100. So even if nobody is there you still have to do 80kph.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Cam Wooley can kiss my bum.
Steve
1999 ZX2| MX3 H&Rs | S/R Tokicos | 21mm RSB | ES Bushings | HotShot CAI | Knocker mod | MSD Coil & 8.5mm Wires | SCT | B&M SS | SpeedHut Gauges | 16" BSA 303s

Coming soon: FR UDP | Pacesetter Shorty Header

Less is more... "Simplify and add lightness"

Click Here to E-mail Me!

Click here for my eBay auctions
lowblackdub,May 5 2008, 05:08 PM Wrote:Cam Wooley can kiss my bum.
[right][snapback]263627[/snapback][/right]
Got a thing for chunky cops?

Disturbing. :blink:

:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*