FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dualshock 3!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
woot! Tricked the girlfriend into taking a walk by a futureshop lastnight -- got a game of Rockband in, a game of guitar hero, and picked up a Dualshock 3.

"Don't you already have 2 controllers?"

"Yes, but this rumbles"

"Ok, what's that mean?"

"It's like force feedback, it vibrates"

"And the others don't?"

"nope"

"I'll never catch up to your tech-geekery, will I?"

"no... no, you won't -- ooo Eye of Judgement!"

ahhh... considering how big a nerd I am, she's quite patient with me.. I am lucky..

Anyhoo...looking forward to plugging this thing in and giving it a whirl in all my games.

hmm... beer......
Attaboy Steve, great strategy! :D

I'm SO getting a PS3 in a couple of weeks. Just a few more hurdles to clear here first... and I'm not talking about the G/F.
Is it worth it?? I need to pick up a second controller anyways. We really should have a PS3 section in here.
Canadian ST,Apr 11 2008, 08:25 AM Wrote:Is it worth it?? I need to pick up a second controller anyways. We really should have a PS3 section in here.
[right][snapback]261800[/snapback][/right]

That's my question (esp. in my case where I don't have people over often to game) I'm just leery of buying one of those and then having to worry about the condition of the batteries in two controllers...

NefCanuck
Dualshock 3, it doubles as a sex toy. :lol:
NefCanuck,Apr 11 2008, 11:04 AM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Apr 11 2008, 08:25 AM Wrote:Is it worth it?? I need to pick up a second controller anyways. We really should have a PS3 section in here.
[right][snapback]261800[/snapback][/right]

That's my question (esp. in my case where I don't have people over often to game) I'm just leery of buying one of those and then having to worry about the condition of the batteries in two controllers...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]261813[/snapback][/right]

I personally think it's worth it.

My issue being that purely visual cues of when you're being shot at, driving off road, or being shot at can easily be missed. If the whole screen turns red with death, am I actually taking damage? I can't see the red arrow :S .. so yeah, having some tactile feedback is always a benefit.

So are we going to get a PS3 section in here or what???
my folks just picked me up a pair of dualshock3's for $49.99 in buffalo!! i should have 'em later tonite!! can't wait COD4 on busted controllers sucks!! lol