FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Me And My Cars...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone.

New guy from Orangeville Ontario. Moving from my VW's to my Fords. Here are a few pictures of my toys.

[Image: focus1.jpg]

[Image: focus2.jpg]

[Image: fusion1.jpg]

[Image: fusion2.jpg]

[Image: fordsncoln.jpg]

See more of my Lincoln here...
http://www.hotrodding.ca/features/feature04.htm

Nice stuff!!! I think the Focus looks best in White :lol: Which one do you drive the most?
nice rides, love the interior on the fusion, very nice! B)
I drive the Focus back and forth to work. My wife drives the Fusion and I drive it when the family is all together. I am the only one that drives the Lincoln, and that is only for cruise nights and car shows in the summer.
welcome to the site, nice Fusion ST, I thought they were offering the ST Fusion with blacked out grilles... strange..
Nice collection you have there, esp. the old school Lincoln. Years ago my father's boss lent him his car for a week, riding in that was like floating on a cloud, until he stomped on the gas.... and then it was "Bat out of hell" time :lol:

NefCanuck
The Fusion is a 2007 SE with the sports appearance package and spoiler. It has the I4 160HP motor. Pulls pretty darn good. I love it.

Nice ZX5 - it needs an exhaust :P

Come on, how long did you think I'd wait? :D

Welcome! Nice rides you have there!