Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me And My Cars...
Hey Everyone.

New guy from Orangeville Ontario. Moving from my VW's to my Fords. Here are a few pictures of my toys.

[Image: focus1.jpg]

[Image: focus2.jpg]

[Image: fusion1.jpg]

[Image: fusion2.jpg]

[Image: fordsncoln.jpg]

See more of my Lincoln here...
http://www.hotrodding.ca/features/feature04.htm

Fix Or Repair Daily - By Choice!
Visit My Site - www.HotRodding.ca
Nice stuff!!! I think the Focus looks best in White :lol: Which one do you drive the most?
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
nice rides, love the interior on the fusion, very nice! B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I drive the Focus back and forth to work. My wife drives the Fusion and I drive it when the family is all together. I am the only one that drives the Lincoln, and that is only for cruise nights and car shows in the summer.
welcome to the site, nice Fusion ST, I thought they were offering the ST Fusion with blacked out grilles... strange..
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Nice collection you have there, esp. the old school Lincoln. Years ago my father's boss lent him his car for a week, riding in that was like floating on a cloud, until he stomped on the gas.... and then it was "Bat out of hell" time :lol:

NefCanuck
The Fusion is a 2007 SE with the sports appearance package and spoiler. It has the I4 160HP motor. Pulls pretty darn good. I love it.

Nice ZX5 - it needs an exhaust :P

Come on, how long did you think I'd wait? :D

Welcome! Nice rides you have there!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.