FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Fast Are You?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Post Your Times Models and Mods.
I'am in the 12's and faster.....I can do 5sec. to redline LOL
14.8 Luskville dragway, No spare tire, 1/8 tank of gas.

See sig for mods
For my 2007 ST
15.700 in bone stock trim.
1/2 tank gas but no spare.
i got a 15.7@93 in my '00 zx3 with gude cams, long tube header and borla exhaust a loooong time ago..

EDIT: i don't even have the slip anymore
read sig bitches
DD1,Dec 19 2007, 09:22 PM Wrote:read sig bitches
[right][snapback]254912[/snapback][/right]
We're talking about speed, not your MPG.
02_svt_guy,Dec 19 2007, 06:20 PM Wrote:14.8    Luskville dragway, No spare tire, 1/8 tank of gas.

See sig for mods
[right][snapback]254901[/snapback][/right]

what??!! u are the fastest N/A svt focus that got into 14's
nice very nice

i got 15.9 on heavy rims and no spare tire
if I answered here it would make my sig hypocritical !

lol but 15.6 2.0 60ft bolt on's with a tune at st Thomas.
14.8 isn't bad at all going N/A and who other then me and DD1 are in the 13?s i know tony cvoted 12's when he was dreaming

i also ran 16.4 in my 5 speed Daily Driver only mod is the exhaust is that good? what does a stock zetec suppose 2 run?
hardkore & myself are in high 13's also.

You never know whats up hardkore sleeves though! :D
Well im just gonna have to step up 2 tenths and get into the 12's or maybe ill just go right by 12's and hit the 11's lol
I would be in the 12's if I ever spent any $$ on my car or even drag radials would put me into a 12.8 range leaving at 1000 rpm is a little silly and a 3.06 rear end does not help it to rev out
if you guys are into drag racing you should get a bike instead of putting money into your car... bike mags are able to get in the 12s on stock cheapo bikes like my old EX500

i think drag racing doesn't get fun until you are trapping 130+mph (carrera GT, or 600cc sport bike stylez)

^^ i think im done with drag racing.....went twice and that was enough for me......

course racing on the other hand looks alot of fun
NikiterZTS,Dec 20 2007, 11:18 PM Wrote:^^ i think im done with drag racing.....went twice and that was enough for me......

course racing on the other hand looks alot of fun
[right][snapback]254980[/snapback][/right]

lapping school right? autoX is kinda bleh too . using up a whole day to do 6x1.5min is kinda silly
so naz whats your best ET on the track since you don't think its fun, you must be driving a slow ass car because when i Launch my car at 6500 RPMs i think its the best feeling in the world on a bike its different though you don't get that launch but you get the high mph

talking about mph DD1 a 108 is already good for a 12 second pass you just have to get out of the hole faster like you said with radials or w/e how heavy is the 300 anyways
ZX3_2NV,Dec 21 2007, 02:00 PM Wrote:so naz whats your best ET on the track since you don't think its fun, you must be driving a slow ass car because when i Launch my car at 6500 RPMs  i think its the best feeling in the world on a bike its different though you don't get that launch but you get the high mph
[right][snapback]255014[/snapback][/right]

the best ET i have a slip for is 15.7@93mph back when i had a '00 zx3

yea you are right i do drive a slow ass car.. i have a '02 wrx. its retardedly slow off the line without an abuse high rpm clutch slipping launch. i haven't bothered taking it to the drag strip to get a slip since i dont like launching it like that. i use it for lapping schools instead

same deal with the EX500 road racing instead of drag racing

EDIT1: even when i do a hard AWD launch in my wrx (which i'm pretty sure is way harder than any FWD focus can manage) i dont think its that fun

EDIT2: i've also launched a carrera GT drag racing stylez from stop up to 130+mph and i still dont think is as fun as road racing

EDIT3: sorry i didn't mean to hijack the thread
my buddy has a 12 second wrx and his 60 foots are just a blink faster then mine so if yours is stock then yes im pretty sure i launch harder

and how can you not have fun driving a carrera gt i guess its just differnet tastes for different people

im not putting down road racing its tuff and abuses the hell out of the car and its is fun but takes alot of consentartion and a lil bit of stress for drag racing u stress for 30 sec and thats all lol
my car is over 4000 lbs

slicks and a tune my car would be mid 12's all day long
Pages: 1 2 3