FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Canada 1st Meet Of 2008 - Dave and Busters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'll need someone to tell me where to go...................................to get to Dave and Busters, coming from God's Country, Durham
im coming :lol:

and oldeguy, use mapquest!
I'm hitching a ride, but I'll be there ;)

NefCanuck
I put down a No for that, but I'll see what the weather is like, and where I am.

If I'm in Scarborough, I'll be going. If I'm at home, probably not.
NefCanuck,Jan 5 2008, 02:02 AM Wrote:I'm hitching a ride, but I'll be there ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]255610[/snapback][/right]

Ditto.
still tryin to get half the shift off of work to be there.
i might pass by just to see the rides there but i wont be staying for dinner
I was working in the background trying to get down after all - not going to happen. We have Exchange maintenance to do this weekend :(
Ignited83,Jan 8 2008, 12:15 AM Wrote:i might pass by just to see the rides there but i wont be staying for dinner
[right][snapback]255776[/snapback][/right]
make sure to say at least Hi....and the rides in the winter are nothing special to be honest

anyways im comming with the gf
Got clearance from the boss for the holiday. Hell if the weather keeps up like it is right now, i'll take the new focus down.
i pulled a stupid with my car, i doubt ill come now
Ignited83,Jan 9 2008, 12:11 AM Wrote:i pulled a stupid with my car, i doubt ill come now
[right][snapback]255813[/snapback][/right]
If you've done something to make it undrivable, okay, if it's still drivable, but dinged up,you should try to make it out. In the middle of January, I am pretty sure this meeting is more of a social event, and not a show and shine. Sometimes it's more about the people than the car :lol:
Ignited83,Jan 9 2008, 12:11 AM Wrote:i pulled a stupid with my car, i doubt ill come now
[right][snapback]255813[/snapback][/right]

get caught going over 150?
woot its almost friday lol. so theres gonna be 10 people for sure?

also if anyone needs any fc.net stickers i have a few, lemme know.
the car is drivable and no i didnt do over 150kms.... i pulled off my gfx wing in favour of the carbon fiber rs wing and i chiped paint and put a few minor dents on the hatch... the paint dont bother me, cause the wing will cover it plus i put touch up paint to prevent moisture causing rust but the dents bother me and the wing aint on yet cause it needs a bit of modding....lol stupid me
Ignited83,Jan 9 2008, 09:11 PM Wrote:the car is drivable and no i didnt do over 150kms.... i pulled off my gfx wing in favour of the carbon fiber rs wing and i chiped paint and put a few minor dents on the hatch... the paint dont bother me, cause the wing will cover it plus i put touch up paint to prevent moisture causing rust but the dents bother me and the wing aint on yet cause it needs a bit of modding....lol stupid me
[right][snapback]255847[/snapback][/right]
Come over anyhow,
yea might as well show us in person
ill be there most likely
i have a feeling 50% of the people are not gonna show up............but then its a regular thing on this site
Only way I won't show up is if the weather goes all to s***.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5