FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Canada 1st Meet Of 2008 - Dave and Busters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
so where exactly are we meeting, in the parking lot?
If you guys want to meet in the parking lot ahead of time (say from 7-7:30), go ahead... I'm going to make some dinner reservations for 7:30.. and we can meet in the restaurant at that time.
well by the looks of things i won't be getting half of the shift off of work.

so have fun to all those who are going
ok so parking lot between 7 and 7 30 sounds ok i would say park beside the gym so we can all park together or find some spot for more then one car to park i say 1st one there looks around and picks a spot
darkpuppet,Jan 10 2008, 11:38 PM Wrote:If you guys want to meet in the parking lot ahead of time (say from 7-7:30), go ahead... I'm going to make some dinner reservations for 7:30.. and we can meet in the restaurant at that time.
[right][snapback]255915[/snapback][/right]

You going to setup the reservations under Focuscanada?
I would have loved to come... but got an emergency call that kept me at work until 10:30. Ah the joy!
Oscar The Grouch,Jan 11 2008, 12:00 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jan 10 2008, 11:38 PM Wrote:If you guys want to meet in the parking lot ahead of time (say from 7-7:30), go ahead... I'm going to make some dinner reservations for 7:30.. and we can meet in the restaurant at that time.
[right][snapback]255915[/snapback][/right]

You going to setup the reservations under Focuscanada?
[right][snapback]255920[/snapback][/right]

yup, reservations under focuscanada
parking lot it is, i'll be there for 7 maybe lil earlier its not that far from me =) can't wait too see all the foci!
So far, it looks good for me to attend :lol: Mine will be the dirty white CDan.
Ok Folks.. just got a call from D&B's..

the chick that answered the phone yesterday wasn't supposed to take a reservation for the restaurant area... it's first come, first serve.

So we'll just meet in the parking lot between 7 and 7:30 and then head to the restaurant for 7:30.

Give me a shout on my cell (416-409-9950) if you can't find me (steve).

thanks and see you all tonight!
-steve
K i'm just about to leave the office and stop at home. Should be there around 6:30 if weather isn't bad.
good meet guys......

So Anthony, how sick are you? Are you feeling better?
we were going to bring you some cough medicine.
Spinal,Jan 12 2008, 12:58 AM Wrote:we were going to bring you some cough medicine.
[right][snapback]255989[/snapback][/right]

or at least the bill for the meals.
King of Kancel strikes again!

But who cares.
It was a very good evening, the CDan faction showed it's staying power, and it's endurance, with one member coming all the way from North Bay, and returning home that night! I did find it a bit disappointing that our group didn't need more space than we had. Oh and I think our waiter drives a honduh :lol:
Yeah it was very good.

Glad to see some new and old faces there. It was worth the 3 hr drive.

Sadly it will be probably the last time anyone sees the classic Gold Focus. Next time, the Black ZX5 will make its debut.
Proof[Image: IMG_0795.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0796.jpg]

woot theres my car besides steves stang lol. i love that group pic.
oldeguy,Jan 12 2008, 10:24 AM Wrote:It was a very good evening, the CDan faction showed it's staying power, and it's endurance, with one member coming all the way from North Bay, and returning home that night! I did find it a bit disappointing that our group didn't need more space than we had. Oh and I think our waiter drives a honduh :lol:
[right][snapback]256006[/snapback][/right]

If he would have driven a Honduh, wouldn't he have been faster? :lol:

I mean nearly an hour for meford's & my meals FFS :(

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5