FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Dyno Day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
iam willing to set up another dyno day this year once again, but first off, who's interested???

i was @ steeda earlier and pat asked me if i wanted to come back again for a dyno day.

post up if you interested or if theres another place you would prefer, in GTA area to!

mustang dyno or dyno jet would be fine.

lets see if we can get another one going and beat our last years numbers...plus i wouldnt mind beating ken again :P
I'm in but not quite yet. Need mid summer. :D :D If all goes well. I'll be the one to beat lol
u were at steeda where is that?
I'm down.

Gotta try beating my 220whp. Hoping to hit 250whp with a new highflow and udp and new tune.
steeda is located in milton, about 20 mins west from missisauga, brampton area.

i was thinking sometime around june or july, pat said they are pretty open for saturday dyno days so all we need is a consensus on time frame and whether we want steeda or not.

if anything im gauging interest and like last time, minimum of 10 cars before i do anything further.

last year i believe we had about 18 interested total and 11 show so...
GFXjamie,Jan 20 2010, 03:50 PM Wrote:iam willing to set up another dyno day this year once again, but first off, who's interested???

i was @ steeda earlier and pat asked me if i wanted to come back again for a dyno day.

post up if you interested or if theres another place you would prefer, in GTA area to!

mustang dyno or dyno jet would be fine.

lets see if we can get another one going and beat our last years numbers...plus i wouldnt mind beating ken again :P
[right][snapback]299882[/snapback][/right]

I'm in ... and hopefully I'll have the JRSC BBK installed by then in the ZX5 I picked up over the weekend. So, yeah ... let's have at 'er again.
im down, i should have my header + tune installed.
Quote:I'm in ... and hopefully I'll have the JRSC BBK installed by then in the ZX5 I picked up over the weekend. So, yeah ... let's have at 'er again.
[right][snapback]299905[/snapback][/right]

we shall see.... haha i have cards up my sleeve to
GFXjamie,Jan 20 2010, 10:47 PM Wrote:
Quote:I'm in ... and hopefully I'll have the JRSC BBK installed by then in the ZX5 I picked up over the weekend. So, yeah ... let's have at 'er again.
[right][snapback]299905[/snapback][/right]

we shall see.... haha i have cards up my sleeve to
[right][snapback]299934[/snapback][/right]
But do your cards go PSSST!!!!! when you back off the gas.
Maybe people wanna try Neetronics?
Neetronics is decent aswell I would also suggest Magnus motorsport in woodbridge 4 wheel dyno jet with super long ramps for the lowered ones.
ZX3_2NV,Jan 21 2010, 09:08 AM Wrote:Neetronics is decent aswell I would also suggest Magnus motorsport in woodbridge 4 wheel dyno jet with super long ramps for the lowered ones.
[right][snapback]299947[/snapback][/right]
I wanted to mention them as well.
Only reason I suggest steeda is that they sell focus parts and work on them aswell, if there is a better spot or better price then I would be more then willing to check it out. Also steeda is good for location because its not so bad for hamilton peeps, peeps like me and its fairly central. Where is neetronics located? And where is magnus?
GFXjamie,Jan 21 2010, 11:51 AM Wrote:Only reason I suggest steeda is that they sell focus parts and work on them aswell, if there is a better spot or better price then I would be more then willing to check it out. Also steeda is good for location because its not so bad for hamilton peeps, peeps like me and its fairly central. Where is neetronics located? And where is magnus?
[right][snapback]299953[/snapback][/right]

Here let me google it for a sec............................

Ahhh here it is

http://www.neetronics.com/active_business_black_002.htm

http://www.magnusmotorsports.com/
Neet is in sauga and magnus is in woodbridge like I said lol. I know alot of pple aren't happy with Steeda's um lets say craftsmanship. I know there is alot of halilton pple out there But I would higly suggest DaSilva Racing but there all the way out in pickering now. They have an awsome shop out there now.
Well if there's people actually participating that do not want steeda, then post up
GFXjamie,Jan 21 2010, 04:26 PM Wrote:Well if there's people actually participating that do not want steeda, then post up
[right][snapback]299966[/snapback][/right]
I'm okay with Steeda for the Dyno day, even though I've been disappointed with other aspects of their business ... but I would say we should ensure that he's calibrated the dyno properly before we go there - last time there seemed to be some confusion as to the "weight" input he made.

OTH - I'm happy to go as far as Pickering if that's what the group wants, so LOL I guess this was a meaningless post.
Well, seeing as how the shops Nik posted are AWD capable shops. Even if Neetronics had no clue how to dyno an autobox Fusion (The 6spd Aslin in the 06-09 MY can't be forced to hold third gear) at least they were honest about it when they did it.

I'd obviously have to go to one of those :P

NefCanuck

Jamie:
Where ever we go, everyone should get a printed copy of your weight of the car. Or we can meet up at a Husky or weigh in scale and get the proper weights for each car so that the dyno is more precise.

Dan:
Can't you get a tune for your car just to hold it in a specific gear for dyno run purposes and not tuning purposes.
I'm down for a dyno day. Just post a date and if I can make it I will :)
Pages: 1 2 3