FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Girard.k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
saw you driving down riverside this morning. i was going the other way, i waved but you were on your phone. that body kit sticks out like crazy
lol ill take it as constructive criticism...yeah on my way to the lawyers office woohoo...wanted to get it painted earlier but now i think it would be best to just wait till spring rolls around.
that is defiantly not true.. the longer that kit dos'nt have paint the less likely paint will ever look good on it
well its a used kit and it has previous paint on it...so it will be fine but it has to be stripped and everything...
Haha I see you all the time Girard, but I never have my Focus with me to chase you down :lol: I think the Windsor guys should meet up for some brews.........
Yeah im down with that i thought there was only like 2 other guys here from windsor...
Im originally from the GTA but im currently going to the U :)
im up for some windsor beers, i got an injury i need to drink off. "take away the pain" if you know what i mean hahahaha

name the time and the place, im never one to turn down a night out!!
huricanes? wings? wednesday?
ZED_not_zee,Nov 24 2007, 01:59 AM Wrote:huricanes? wings? wednesday?
[right][snapback]253433[/snapback][/right]

that would work for me, i currently am unable to eat wings, but ill be there. its 2 blocks from burnin's house so im sure hes down.
well i turn 19 on thursday so maybe we can get together AFTER thursday...
how about next wed hurricans for wings and beers?
i wont have any more school s*** after tuesday?

ill slide this into get together thread later