Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotted: Girard.k
saw you driving down riverside this morning. i was going the other way, i waved but you were on your phone. that body kit sticks out like crazy
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
lol ill take it as constructive criticism...yeah on my way to the lawyers office woohoo...wanted to get it painted earlier but now i think it would be best to just wait till spring rolls around.
that is defiantly not true.. the longer that kit dos'nt have paint the less likely paint will ever look good on it
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
well its a used kit and it has previous paint on it...so it will be fine but it has to be stripped and everything...
Haha I see you all the time Girard, but I never have my Focus with me to chase you down :lol: I think the Windsor guys should meet up for some brews.........
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Yeah im down with that i thought there was only like 2 other guys here from windsor...
Im originally from the GTA but im currently going to the U :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
im up for some windsor beers, i got an injury i need to drink off. "take away the pain" if you know what i mean hahahaha

name the time and the place, im never one to turn down a night out!!

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
huricanes? wings? wednesday?
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
ZED_not_zee,Nov 24 2007, 01:59 AM Wrote:huricanes? wings? wednesday?
[right][snapback]253433[/snapback][/right]

that would work for me, i currently am unable to eat wings, but ill be there. its 2 blocks from burnin's house so im sure hes down.

well i turn 19 on thursday so maybe we can get together AFTER thursday...
how about next wed hurricans for wings and beers?
i wont have any more school s*** after tuesday?

ill slide this into get together thread later

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotted Girard.k ZX5focused 0 904 02-25-2009, 11:46 AM
Last Post: ZX5focused
  Spotted: Girard.k ZX5focused 2 1,293 07-23-2008, 12:08 PM
Last Post: ZX5focused