FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Alloy Needed Asap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the post says I need the 2004 - 2007 Focus 16" 5 point fan style from the ZTS / ZX5 / ZX4 SES style.

I hit the curb really hard today and destroyed the one alloy on my car, so if I can find 1 or 2 of them in very good condition at a reasonable price I will be very happy. long story short it was either hit a car that braked hard in front of me this morning or the curb... you can kinda guess what I chose.... <_<
We have a single one at work in Guelph, great condition too.
Call 519-837-8473
Frost__2001,Jan 8 2010, 04:21 PM Wrote:Like the post says I need the 2004 - 2007 Focus 16" 5 point fan style from the ZTS / ZX5 / ZX4 SES style.

I hit the curb really hard today and destroyed the one alloy on my car, so if I can find 1 or 2 of them in very good condition at a reasonable price I will be very happy. long story short it was either hit a car that braked hard in front of me this morning or the curb... you can kinda guess what I chose.... <_<
[right][snapback]299274[/snapback][/right]
I am sorry for you , but you did the right thing , you chose the lesser evil . Everything else on the car ok ?
Check http://www.car-part.com, you may find one at a local wrecker.
:ph34r:
Gabriel,Jan 8 2010, 09:18 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jan 8 2010, 04:21 PM Wrote:Like the post says I need the 2004 - 2007 Focus 16" 5 point fan style from the ZTS / ZX5 / ZX4 SES style.

[right][snapback]299274[/snapback][/right]
I am sorry for you , but you did the right thing , you chose the lesser evil . Everything else on the car ok ?
[right][snapback]299283[/snapback][/right]

yeah things were alright when I did the swap to the donut, but the rim is destroyed there is about 4" of the lip of the rim sheared off with the wheel weights, but here's the strange part, the tire remained fully inflated the whole day! I mean the car shook and what not with the bad rim on there but I was still surprised it kept the correct pressure and everything.

I know I'll have to do an alignment as the car pulls to the right, but yeah it's better to spend about $400 in repairs then deal with the insurance hike if I hit the other driver.
castone,Jan 8 2010, 07:15 PM Wrote:We have a single one at work in Guelph, great condition too.
Call 519-837-8473
[right][snapback]299279[/snapback][/right]

how much, and would you be there at your work? and are you open tomorrow (saturday?)
I'm off work till monday, but there open until noon.
Not sure on the price but give them a call, i'm sure its pretty cheap.
Not to scare you, but when I hit a curb in my focus it was more then just the alignment.

On a side note the rims are so cheap on the focus that after 4 years I had to replace all 4.
i hope you still don't run all seasons on Phillip.

anything on kijiji?
NikiterZTS,Jan 10 2010, 11:17 AM Wrote:i hope you still don't run all seasons on Phillip.

anything on kijiji?
[right][snapback]299313[/snapback][/right]

didn't look on Kijji as I'd like to rely on seeing if I can get it off a member first.

and yeah still all seasons as again I live in Brampton, they plow everything the moment flakes of snow are in the air, and salting everything...... I don't venture much outside of the GTA since I moved back and got a full time job here. If I was still living in KW I'd have snow tires as I honestly don't know how they can run the city like the way they do in the winter..... :rolleyes:
the other day driving to work i hit what i thought was a chunk of ice that fell of some ones car (i braked and had no where to go) but it had a bug pice of metal in it. i thought it just through off alignment. but it bent my driver side control arm and tie rod.

dam peoples cars falling apart of the road.

also it was no bigger than a football

s*** I turn into those things when I'm bored lol.
My tires are soo big and nobby that it looks like I could crush them lol.
Maybe I'll second think my process of dealing with boardom on the roads.
castone,Jan 9 2010, 08:56 AM Wrote:I'm off work till monday, but there open until noon.
Not sure on the price but give them a call, i'm sure its pretty cheap.
[right][snapback]299295[/snapback][/right]

Thanks again castone, I got it off my sister last night as I could not get to Guleph before your work closed.

on a side note though the guy at the counter was a dick to my sister when she used her status card, and then blew off her questions that she was asking about for her car. (just an FYI in case you want to chew him out about it lol)
LOL he's a dick to everyone, it's just how he is.
If it was up to me he'd be looking for a new job.