Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alloy Needed Asap
Like the post says I need the 2004 - 2007 Focus 16" 5 point fan style from the ZTS / ZX5 / ZX4 SES style.

I hit the curb really hard today and destroyed the one alloy on my car, so if I can find 1 or 2 of them in very good condition at a reasonable price I will be very happy. long story short it was either hit a car that braked hard in front of me this morning or the curb... you can kinda guess what I chose.... <_<
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
We have a single one at work in Guelph, great condition too.
Call 519-837-8473
Frost__2001,Jan 8 2010, 04:21 PM Wrote:Like the post says I need the 2004 - 2007 Focus 16" 5 point fan style from the ZTS / ZX5 / ZX4 SES style.

I hit the curb really hard today and destroyed the one alloy on my car, so if I can find 1 or 2 of them in very good condition at a reasonable price I will be very happy. long story short it was either hit a car that braked hard in front of me this morning or the curb... you can kinda guess what I chose.... <_<
[right][snapback]299274[/snapback][/right]
I am sorry for you , but you did the right thing , you chose the lesser evil . Everything else on the car ok ?
Check http://www.car-part.com, you may find one at a local wrecker.
:ph34r:
Gabriel,Jan 8 2010, 09:18 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jan 8 2010, 04:21 PM Wrote:Like the post says I need the 2004 - 2007 Focus 16" 5 point fan style from the ZTS / ZX5 / ZX4 SES style.

[right][snapback]299274[/snapback][/right]
I am sorry for you , but you did the right thing , you chose the lesser evil . Everything else on the car ok ?
[right][snapback]299283[/snapback][/right]

yeah things were alright when I did the swap to the donut, but the rim is destroyed there is about 4" of the lip of the rim sheared off with the wheel weights, but here's the strange part, the tire remained fully inflated the whole day! I mean the car shook and what not with the bad rim on there but I was still surprised it kept the correct pressure and everything.

I know I'll have to do an alignment as the car pulls to the right, but yeah it's better to spend about $400 in repairs then deal with the insurance hike if I hit the other driver.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
castone,Jan 8 2010, 07:15 PM Wrote:We have a single one at work in Guelph, great condition too.
Call 519-837-8473
[right][snapback]299279[/snapback][/right]

how much, and would you be there at your work? and are you open tomorrow (saturday?)
I'm off work till monday, but there open until noon.
Not sure on the price but give them a call, i'm sure its pretty cheap.
Not to scare you, but when I hit a curb in my focus it was more then just the alignment.

On a side note the rims are so cheap on the focus that after 4 years I had to replace all 4.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
i hope you still don't run all seasons on Phillip.

anything on kijiji?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Jan 10 2010, 11:17 AM Wrote:i hope you still don't run all seasons on Phillip.

anything on kijiji?
[right][snapback]299313[/snapback][/right]

didn't look on Kijji as I'd like to rely on seeing if I can get it off a member first.

and yeah still all seasons as again I live in Brampton, they plow everything the moment flakes of snow are in the air, and salting everything...... I don't venture much outside of the GTA since I moved back and got a full time job here. If I was still living in KW I'd have snow tires as I honestly don't know how they can run the city like the way they do in the winter..... :rolleyes:
the other day driving to work i hit what i thought was a chunk of ice that fell of some ones car (i braked and had no where to go) but it had a bug pice of metal in it. i thought it just through off alignment. but it bent my driver side control arm and tie rod.

dam peoples cars falling apart of the road.

also it was no bigger than a football

In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
s*** I turn into those things when I'm bored lol.
My tires are soo big and nobby that it looks like I could crush them lol.
Maybe I'll second think my process of dealing with boardom on the roads.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

castone,Jan 9 2010, 08:56 AM Wrote:I'm off work till monday, but there open until noon.
Not sure on the price but give them a call, i'm sure its pretty cheap.
[right][snapback]299295[/snapback][/right]

Thanks again castone, I got it off my sister last night as I could not get to Guleph before your work closed.

on a side note though the guy at the counter was a dick to my sister when she used her status card, and then blew off her questions that she was asking about for her car. (just an FYI in case you want to chew him out about it lol)
LOL he's a dick to everyone, it's just how he is.
If it was up to me he'd be looking for a new job.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Needed 2x 205/50r16's Asap Focus man. Focus. 2 1,318 09-16-2009, 09:09 AM
Last Post: mo_focus