FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Mbrp Stickers - Who Wants Some?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure how many of you saw the "new" MBRP gel-type stickers, but they're much sweeter than the older white "paper" stickers. I'll post up a picture tonight for those that missed it on Saturday.

If you have a MBRP exhaust and you want the "new"-look sticker, post up here and PM me your mailing info. I'll send them out shortly.

Here's a decent pic of the new sticker, don't mind the now-dusty hatch:

[Image: th_DSC_0002-1.jpg]
I'll take one for my tool box. That thing loves stickers. :lol:
If I have leftovers after taking care of the guys that have 'em, you've got one bud :)

I'm mailing them out because stupid me was supposed to bring them to the BBQ on Saturday. I then promptly left them in the bag o' goodies for the car show I'm helping to organize in September. :rolleyes:
Wow you're quite the MBRP-a-whorus these days!

PM sent!

Next thing you know, he's going to have a new clothing line..and possibly an MBRP lingerie line.
torradan,Aug 13 2007, 04:09 PM Wrote:Wow you're quite the MBRP-a-whorus these days!

PM sent!

Next thing you know, he's going to have a new clothing line..and possibly an MBRP lingerie line.
[right][snapback]246609[/snapback][/right]

Don't forget Adult Accessories. :lol:
torradan,Aug 13 2007, 04:09 PM Wrote:and possibly an MBRP lingerie line.
[right][snapback]246609[/snapback][/right]

As long as the pics show his wife modeling them for us, I'm all for it.

Adam, I see one pic of you in a Tbird, your banned.
Couldn't resist posting this:

:postpics:
hook me up with a pair!!! Pm me for updates
Fire one my way please... the paper one on my car is going to pieces (Literally :rolleyes: <_< )

NefCanuck
Thanks for the interest fellas!

I aim to have them out by Thursday at the latest - I slept in this morning and was out the door late, so no stickers.

I might even get them out tomorrow. As for the double-up, I'll see what I can do after getting everyone who wants one theirs :)

Everyone's been great (except one I think) about PMing me their name and mailing address (Canadian ST, I might need yours again - I cleaned out my Inbox :lol: ).

I'll keep everyone up-to-date via this thread when I send them out.

Thanks guys!
What sort of gains can I expect out of this sticker?
Any idea on the drag co-efficient of the new "gel" type sticker?
I'd like a new MBRP sticker (or two)! My system in May came with the old style stickers.

PM Sent!

Ryan
j3rt,Aug 14 2007, 07:47 AM Wrote:What sort of gains can I expect out of this sticker?
[right][snapback]246663[/snapback][/right]

Advanced butt dyno ratings show that you gain +1 to Pimp Factor for having the clear sticker over the paper one. That alone is worth scraping the old one off in my books. :D
So, if I get a sticker, will MBRP send me a system for free? :rolleyes:
oldeguy,Aug 14 2007, 09:06 AM Wrote:So, if I get a sticker, will MBRP send me a system for free? :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]246671[/snapback][/right]

No but it still raises your Pimp Factor. :)
oldeguy,Aug 14 2007, 09:06 AM Wrote:So, if I get a sticker, will MBRP send me a system for free? :rolleyes:

Well, if you compare the quality and the value of the system to others, it's like they are giving it away for next to nothing anyway! I replaced the whole system on mine for what my local muffler guy wanted just for the resonator + install!

Ryan
reldridge,Aug 14 2007, 10:55 AM Wrote:

Well, if you compare the quality and the value of the system to others, it's like they are giving it away for next to nothing anyway! I replaced the whole system on mine for what my local muffler guy wanted just for the resonator + install!

Ryan
[right][snapback]246679[/snapback][/right]
When the exhaust system goes, I'll repalce it with a GOOD system, like MBRP, but until then, it's stock :unsure:
j3rt,Aug 14 2007, 06:47 AM Wrote:What sort of gains can I expect out of this sticker?
[right][snapback]246663[/snapback][/right]

the best post in this thread :lol: :lol:
I'll take one! I love the MBRP exhaust. Its not much louder than the stock ST one.
can i have 1??
Pages: 1 2