Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mbrp Stickers - Who Wants Some?
I'm not sure how many of you saw the "new" MBRP gel-type stickers, but they're much sweeter than the older white "paper" stickers. I'll post up a picture tonight for those that missed it on Saturday.

If you have a MBRP exhaust and you want the "new"-look sticker, post up here and PM me your mailing info. I'll send them out shortly.

Here's a decent pic of the new sticker, don't mind the now-dusty hatch:

[Image: th_DSC_0002-1.jpg]
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I'll take one for my tool box. That thing loves stickers. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
If I have leftovers after taking care of the guys that have 'em, you've got one bud :)

I'm mailing them out because stupid me was supposed to bring them to the BBQ on Saturday. I then promptly left them in the bag o' goodies for the car show I'm helping to organize in September. :rolleyes:

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Wow you're quite the MBRP-a-whorus these days!

PM sent!

Next thing you know, he's going to have a new clothing line..and possibly an MBRP lingerie line.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Aug 13 2007, 04:09 PM Wrote:Wow you're quite the MBRP-a-whorus these days!

PM sent!

Next thing you know, he's going to have a new clothing line..and possibly an MBRP lingerie line.
[right][snapback]246609[/snapback][/right]

Don't forget Adult Accessories. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
torradan,Aug 13 2007, 04:09 PM Wrote:and possibly an MBRP lingerie line.
[right][snapback]246609[/snapback][/right]

As long as the pics show his wife modeling them for us, I'm all for it.

Adam, I see one pic of you in a Tbird, your banned.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Couldn't resist posting this:

:postpics:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
hook me up with a pair!!! Pm me for updates
Fire one my way please... the paper one on my car is going to pieces (Literally :rolleyes: <_< )

NefCanuck
Thanks for the interest fellas!

I aim to have them out by Thursday at the latest - I slept in this morning and was out the door late, so no stickers.

I might even get them out tomorrow. As for the double-up, I'll see what I can do after getting everyone who wants one theirs :)

Everyone's been great (except one I think) about PMing me their name and mailing address (Canadian ST, I might need yours again - I cleaned out my Inbox :lol: ).

I'll keep everyone up-to-date via this thread when I send them out.

Thanks guys!

What sort of gains can I expect out of this sticker?
Any idea on the drag co-efficient of the new "gel" type sticker?
I'd like a new MBRP sticker (or two)! My system in May came with the old style stickers.

PM Sent!

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
j3rt,Aug 14 2007, 07:47 AM Wrote:What sort of gains can I expect out of this sticker?
[right][snapback]246663[/snapback][/right]

Advanced butt dyno ratings show that you gain +1 to Pimp Factor for having the clear sticker over the paper one. That alone is worth scraping the old one off in my books. :D

So, if I get a sticker, will MBRP send me a system for free? :rolleyes:
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Aug 14 2007, 09:06 AM Wrote:So, if I get a sticker, will MBRP send me a system for free? :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]246671[/snapback][/right]

No but it still raises your Pimp Factor. :)

oldeguy,Aug 14 2007, 09:06 AM Wrote:So, if I get a sticker, will MBRP send me a system for free? :rolleyes:

Well, if you compare the quality and the value of the system to others, it's like they are giving it away for next to nothing anyway! I replaced the whole system on mine for what my local muffler guy wanted just for the resonator + install!

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
reldridge,Aug 14 2007, 10:55 AM Wrote:

Well, if you compare the quality and the value of the system to others, it's like they are giving it away for next to nothing anyway! I replaced the whole system on mine for what my local muffler guy wanted just for the resonator + install!

Ryan
[right][snapback]246679[/snapback][/right]
When the exhaust system goes, I'll repalce it with a GOOD system, like MBRP, but until then, it's stock :unsure:
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
j3rt,Aug 14 2007, 06:47 AM Wrote:What sort of gains can I expect out of this sticker?
[right][snapback]246663[/snapback][/right]

the best post in this thread :lol: :lol:
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
I'll take one! I love the MBRP exhaust. Its not much louder than the stock ST one.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
can i have 1??
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.