FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Windsor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so for u windsor folk who plan to convoy to bbq where and wut time we meeting to go up...and are we meeting ppl in london...time and date?
Well I was thinking the timmies on Dougal right before the 401 (14 b ) at 8.. leave around 8:30

then meet london peeps at the west lorn service center?

ZED_not_zee,Aug 9 2007, 01:53 AM Wrote:Well I was thinking the timmies on Dougal right before the 401 (14 b ) at 8.. leave around 8:30

then meet london peeps at the west lorn service center?
[right][snapback]246179[/snapback][/right]
West Lorne is back-tracking for London people. Your best bet is the service station just past Ingersoll, before the 403 cut-off at Woodstock..

Oh. and fair warning -- from Tilbury to West Lorne speed at your own peril -- worst area on the 401 for traps, Chatham OPP have nothing better to do...
i dont think im gonna be able to make it anymore
sorry guys, ill let you know if anything changes :(
Well we plan on leaving london at 11 or very shortly there after.

What time you figure you will hit london?
I mean if your there at the right time were meeting just off the highway. Cant miss it.

+ Its probibly a bad idea to speed in general as we are a convoy. Might be seen as racing lol
it would be cool if we could all meet up, like mason said we will be leaving london at 11ish, so far we are planning to meet at the flying j on highbury (flyingj.com for directions! lol) are any windsor-ians interested in meeting up?
oh I know where the flying J is.. ya that will work... if we leave around 8:30 like planed we should be there around 10:15 10:30.... thatl giv us enough time for truck stop breakfast ;)
Good then. Nothing changes.

We will with any luck all be there by 11 or so. See you guys there.
ok well ill be at the timmy's from 8-8:30 to get a coffee, man hope zx5powered can make it man, good luck...if u want to meet me there zed not zee we can hit the 401 from manning and get some breakfast at the flying j like u said, So if u guys wanna convoy to london 8:30 sharp at the manning rd. and EC row intersection...at 8:30 im heading to london...Sporting the 2-tone silver and yellow if u spot me wave me down...Pumped guys meet u there...
ya as of now im out
was there any word from "danny" on wether he was coming??
might wanna PM him and check