Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windsor
so for u windsor folk who plan to convoy to bbq where and wut time we meeting to go up...and are we meeting ppl in london...time and date?
Well I was thinking the timmies on Dougal right before the 401 (14 b ) at 8.. leave around 8:30

then meet london peeps at the west lorn service center?

[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
ZED_not_zee,Aug 9 2007, 01:53 AM Wrote:Well I was thinking the timmies on Dougal right before the 401 (14 b ) at 8.. leave around 8:30

then meet london peeps at the west lorn service center?
[right][snapback]246179[/snapback][/right]
West Lorne is back-tracking for London people. Your best bet is the service station just past Ingersoll, before the 403 cut-off at Woodstock..

Oh. and fair warning -- from Tilbury to West Lorne speed at your own peril -- worst area on the 401 for traps, Chatham OPP have nothing better to do...
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
i dont think im gonna be able to make it anymore
sorry guys, ill let you know if anything changes :(
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Well we plan on leaving london at 11 or very shortly there after.

What time you figure you will hit london?
I mean if your there at the right time were meeting just off the highway. Cant miss it.

+ Its probibly a bad idea to speed in general as we are a convoy. Might be seen as racing lol
2000 ZX3
it would be cool if we could all meet up, like mason said we will be leaving london at 11ish, so far we are planning to meet at the flying j on highbury (flyingj.com for directions! lol) are any windsor-ians interested in meeting up?
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
oh I know where the flying J is.. ya that will work... if we leave around 8:30 like planed we should be there around 10:15 10:30.... thatl giv us enough time for truck stop breakfast ;)
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
Good then. Nothing changes.

We will with any luck all be there by 11 or so. See you guys there.
2000 ZX3
ok well ill be at the timmy's from 8-8:30 to get a coffee, man hope zx5powered can make it man, good luck...if u want to meet me there zed not zee we can hit the 401 from manning and get some breakfast at the flying j like u said, So if u guys wanna convoy to london 8:30 sharp at the manning rd. and EC row intersection...at 8:30 im heading to london...Sporting the 2-tone silver and yellow if u spot me wave me down...Pumped guys meet u there...
ya as of now im out
was there any word from "danny" on wether he was coming??
might wanna PM him and check
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs